Still Mine (2012)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsStill Mine (2012)
RATING
GENREDrama
DirectorMichael McGowan
WriterMichael McGowan
ActorsJames Cromwell , Ronan Rees , Genevieve Bujold , Campbell Scott , Chuck Shamata , Julie Stewart , Rick Roberts , George R Robertson , Hawksley Workman , Joe Pingue , Jonathan Potts , Zachary Bennett , Barbara Gordon , Lewis Hodgson , Kristin Shepherd
PLOTAn elderly couple fight against local authorities in rural New Brunswick to build their final home.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG-13
Country of Origin: Canada
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

After years of stability, the lives of octogenarian couple, Craig and Irene Morrison, are slowly beginning to change. Because of changing times and regulations, they are no longer able to make a living from their small coastal New Brunswick farm. And Irene has begun to show signs of early dementia. Against the wishes of their two offspring who still reside in the area and who would like to see more standard care provided for Irene, Craig, the son of a master shipbuilder who inherited his father's building abilities, decides to mill lumber from trees on their property and with it build a more suitable, small one story house on the property in which he and Irene can live. Beginning this project with only a design in his mind, he is encouraged by friends at least to go through the regulatory process of building permits and the like. Despite being able to complete this project to more than exacting centuries old standards, Craig ends up hitting one roadblock after another in this regulatory process, which could kibosh this project, and his want for what he sees as a comfortable life with Irene in their final years.

[IMDb Code] : tt2073086 2073086

[Genres] : GenreDrama

[Also Known As] : Still Mine, Still, Jusqu'au bout, Für immer dein, Resta con me, Siempre estaré contigo, Siempre estaré contigo, Всё ещё мой, Quédate conmigo, Siempre estaré a tu lado, Still Mine, Still Mine

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Still.Mine.2012.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 1753982155 bytes (1.6 GiB), duration: 01:43:01, bitrate: 2269 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 93 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1920x1040 [SAR 1:1 DAR 24:13], 2172 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2012 Movies