Emil i Lonneberga (1971)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsEmil i Lonneberga (1971)
RATING
GENREComedy, Drama, Family
DirectorOlle Hellbom
WriterAstrid Lindgren
ActorsJan Ohlsson , Lena Wisborg , Allan Edwall , Emy Storm , Bjorn Gustafson , Maud Hansson , Carsta Lock , Ellen Widmann , Hannelore Schroth , Paul Esser , Georg Arlin , Gus Dahlstrom , Mimi Pollak , Hildur Lindberg , Astrid Lindgren
PLOTAn 8 y.o. Swedish boy always gets into trouble despite good intentions and afterwards ends locked up in a shed. He lives on a farm (before electricity and cars) with his mom, dad, sister, maid, best friend the farmhand and an old woman.
More DetailsCountry of Origin: Sweden
Language: Swedish, German
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Emil Svensson lives with his mother and father, little sister Ida, farmhand Alfred, and maid Lina on a picturesque farm in Smaland. He is an unusually lively little boy, who just can't resist trying out every whim that enters into his white-haired head. Always with the best intentions in mind, because he is a good-hearted child, but often with catastrophic results, especially for his short-tempered father. As a result, Emil spends a lot of quality time in the wood shed carving wood figurines and waiting for Anton's temper to cool down. And the father's patience is certainly tried, as Emil gets his head stuck in the family's only soup bowl, hoists little Ida up the flag pole, and arranges a lavish christmas party for the poor.

[IMDb Code] : tt0067047 0067047

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreDrama, GenreFamily

[Also Known As] : Emil i Lönneberga, Las travesuras de Michel, Michal delá porádek, Emil fra Lønneberg, Vaahteramäen Eemeli, Juharfalvi Emil, Emil i Lønneberget, Emil i Lønneberga, Emil z Lönnebergi, Emil ze Smolandii, Dogodivscine malega Mihca, Эмиль из Лённеберги, Emil i Lönneberga, Emil in Lonneberga, Emil of Lonneberga, Immer dieser Michel 1. - Michel in der Suppenschüssel, Michel in der Suppenschüssel

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Emil.I.Lonneberga.1971.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-YTS.MX.mp4
Size: 928283551 bytes (885 MiB), duration: 01:36:31, bitrate: 1282 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x720 [SAR 1071:1072 DAR 119:67], 1149 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) => 1279x720 (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies