My Sassy Girl (2008)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsMy Sassy Girl (2008)
RATING
GENREComedy, Drama, Romance
DirectorYann Samuell
WriterVictor Levin
ActorsElisha Cuthbert , Jesse Bradford , Austin Basis , Chris Sarandon , Jay Patterson , Tom Aldredge , Louis Mustillo , Brian Reddy , Stark Sands , Joanna Gleason , Cherene Snow , Kimberly Youngblood , Don Sparks , Sean Phillips , William Abadie
PLOTA sweet Midwestern guy with his life planned out for himself is wooed, groomed, and ultimately dumped by a complicated, elusive gal.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG-13
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

My Sassy Girl is the tale of the first and last time Charlie Bello falls in love. From their initial meeting, trouble is the name of the game. Imagine an amorphous mass of dating disasters and you get an idea of the relationship between the young couple. Some mysterious force with the strength of gravity between two planets must be at play between Charlie and Jordan as the relationship truly makes no sense on the surface. Everything seems pitted against the two of them. Things suddenly come to a halt when the two write letters confessing their love for each other. Agreeing to meet a year later to read the love letters together, Charlie and Jordan go their separate ways.

[IMDb Code] : tt0404254 0404254

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreDrama, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : My Sassy Girl, Una chica fuera de serie, Ironias do Amor, Ma petite maligne, My Sassy Girl, Toisenlainen tyttö, My Sassy Girl - Unverschämt liebenswert, I kakomathimeni agapi mou!, Szeszélyes szerelmem, My Sassy Girl, Quella svitata della mia ragazza, 猟奇的な彼女 in NY, Una chica fuera de serie, A Minha Namorada é Louca, Traieste clipa, Дрянная девчонка, Moje bláznivé dievca, Moja cudna punca, Моє дівчисько, My Sassy Girl, My Sassy Girl

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# manic pixie dream girl  # letter  # remake of asian film  # tree  # taxi  # rose  # restaurant  # piano concerto  # park  # metro  # drunkenness  # breakup  # aunt  # amusement park  # remake of korean film  # based on novel 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( WEBDL YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Sassy.Girl.2008.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-YTS.mp4
Size: 918282471 bytes (876 MiB), duration: 01:35:24, bitrate: 1283 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 1149 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2008 movies