The Prince and Me (2004)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsThe Prince and Me (2004)
RATING
GENREComedy, Family, Romance
DirectorMartha Coolidge
WriterMark Amin
ActorsJulia Stiles , Luke Mably , Miranda Richardson , Ben Miller , James Fox , Alberta Watson , John Bourgeois , Zachary Knighton , Stephen OReilly , Elisabeth Waterston , Eliza Bennett , Devin Ratray , Clare Preuss , Yaani King Mondschein , Eddie Irvine
PLOTAt college Paige meets Eddie, a fellow student from Denmark, whom she first dislikes but later accepts, likes, and loves; he proves to be Crown Prince Edvard. Paige follows him to Copenhagen, and he follows her back to school with a
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English, Danish, German
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

At the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Paige, a pre-med student and a farm girl from Manitowoc, meets Eddie, a fellow student from Denmark, whom she first dislikes but later accepts, likes, and loves. Paige takes Eddie to her home for the Thanksgiving weekend. Paparazzi find and photograph the couple, and Paige learns that Eddie is truly Crown Prince Edvard. Failing health causes King Haraald to abdicate in favor of Edvard, so Eddie returns to Copenhagen, then Paige follows her heart to Copenhagen, where Edvard warmly welcomes her, takes her to the castle, and introduces her to the royal family. Queen Rosalind first expresses opposition to Paige but later relents; King Haraald soon warms to her; Edvard proposes, Paige accepts, and he gives her a ring. However, Paige recalls her previous dream of going to Doctors Without Borders, so she breaks off and returns to school. Still, though, Edvard shows up at Paige's graduation and suggests an alternate plan.

[IMDb Code] : tt0337697 0337697

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreFamily, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : The Prince & Me, The Prince & Me, Der Prinz & ich, Um Príncipe em Minha Vida, Принцът и аз, Le prince et moi, The Prince &Me, Minä ja prinssi, Le prince et moi, Der Prinz & ich, O prigipas & ego, Ο πρίγκιπας & εγώ, Én és a hercegem, Un principe tutto mio, The Prince & Me, Princis un es, Princas ir aš, El príncipe y yo, The Prince and Me, Książę i ja, O Príncipe e Eu, Un print indragostit, Принц и я, Princ i ja, Princ a ja, Princ in jaz, El príncipe y yo, Prinsen & jag, Prinsen och jag, Prens ve ben, Принц і я, The Prince & Me, The Prince and Me, The Prince & the Freshman, Hoang Tu Va Em

[Rating Groups] ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: The.Prince.And.Me.2004.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC5.1-YTS.mp4
Size: 2104744397 bytes (2.0 GiB), duration: 01:46:19, bitrate: 2639 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, 5.1, fltp, 384 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x1072 [SAR 1:1 DAR 120:67], 2249 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2004 Movies