1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

>>> New Filehost, 1Fichier Links & Free Premium <<<

Place for all other topics

>>> New Filehost, 1Fichier Links & Free Premium <<<

Postby ASN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:08 am

We made the following changes recently:
  • We added a new filehost (afile.cloud) for the whole site. All the movies & tv-series from now on have both afile.cloud & rg links.
    Movies on afile.cloud are uploaded uncompressed & can be watched online without having to download the whole file.
  • Rapidgator & AFile.Cloud both will have the same periority & we will regularily check both of them for any dead links.
  • Only members now can see 1Fichier links... just register with any email (no verification needed) to view 1fichier links

AFile.cloud ( 7 days Promo ) Ended
For the next 7 days free users will get a near premium experience including watching the movies online & downloading them at a decent speed ... registered free users have more speed & less waiting time

Afile.cloud ( Premium )
1) Currently there is a big price discount on the premium plans (until April 10, 2021). For now you can only pay with bitcoin but more options are expected to be added soon. You can easily buy bitcoin from coinbase or coinmama or without ID verification from wallofcoins or moonpay

2) Any member registered here (before Jan 10, 2021) can get a 7 day premium for free by posting a reply in this topic or sending a PM, we will send premium details via a private message
  • this offer is valid until April 10, 2021.
3) You can get premium account too if you bought rapidgator premium through one of our links. You only need to send me a PM with the following details:

• The file or movie name that you clicked before buying the premium
  • The date you bought it. we can only verify last 7 days so only premiums bought withing the last 7 days are eligable for this promo.
  • How much did you pay for it
  • Which county are you from (optional)
  • Specify WHEN you need to activate the premium afile.cloud account (optional)
After we verify it you will be awarded with half the duration of your rg premium. i.e. if you bought 6 months premium rg, you will get 3 months afile.cloud for free.

Note that we can only verify these data if you were referred by us so make sure to follow those steps when you buy the rapidgator premium:
  1. Use a new browser or clear old rapidgator cookies
  2. Then click on any of the links from our site ( you will need to till us which link you clicked )
  3. Then click the green "HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD" button
  4. Then make a new rg account & pay it with any of the direct methods of payment ( resellers mostly don't count )

Cheers & Happy New Year Everybody :wink:
ASN
Site Admin

Re: >> New Filehost & Important Site Updates <<

Postby djt_one » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Hello,

I'd like to try the 7 day premium Afile offer. Please PM me the details.
Also, is there an affiliate link where your get a cut if I sign up to Afile?

Thanks
djt_one

Re: >> New Filehost & Important Site Updates <<

Postby ASN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:25 pm

Your account is upgraded until Jan, 20

We actually have an admin account with them so we don't need affiliation to get our cut

Cheers :wink:
ASN
Site Admin

Re: >>> New Filehost, 1Fichier Links & Free Premium <<<

Postby Semtex » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 am

Hi;
Thanks for the Afile Premium trial offer.
Please message me with the details.
Cheers.
Semtex

Postby ASN » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:07 am

sent :wink:
ASN
Site Admin

Postby deadinside » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:25 am

it seems many movies that aren't recent releases only have the 1080p version on afilecloud and not on rapidgator. I'm assuming this is intentional for some reason? just wondering...
deadinside

Postby ASN » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:01 am

"Many" would be an overstatement. Actually Nothing regarding the links is intentional.

1Fichier delete the files after 30 days of inactivity making it impossible to maintain the 20TB+ every month
RG is good in terms of inactivity but they grant just few hundreds of GBs every time we ask them to increase the storage, so we are somehow limited as to how much we can mass upload to it at a certain time
We are limitless in those regards in afile, so we have more freedom but in the end, there will be identical links in both rg & af

Many background uploading and maintenance is being made everyday & we are filling any missing rg & af links all the time but since this process is being done manually it will take sometime to complete the missing links.

Since you didn't ask for it, I upgraded ur account for the next 3 days to be able to download whatever links that are missing in rg

Cheers :wink:
ASN
Site Admin

Postby Skorpeon » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:39 am

I'd like to try out the new file host please mentioned in this post:
Afile.cloud ( Premium )
2) Any member registered here (before Jan 10, 2021) can get a 7 day premium for free ...

I appreciate it, Thanks.
Dan
Skorpeon

Postby ASN » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:15 am

sent.. check ur pm
ASN
Site Admin

Postby keithali » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:01 am

Hiya,

Could i please try the Afile account, many thanks if this is possible still