2. Buy premium

3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

BRRIP Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015)

place for all 2015 movie releases ... arranged by rating

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) Current Popularity  #4735 

Postby ASN » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsMe and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015)
RATING7.7/10 from 125k Votes
GENREComedy, Drama
DirectorAlfonso GomezRejon
WriterJesse Andrews
ActorsThomas Mann , RJ Cyler , Olivia Cooke , Nick Offerman , Connie Britton , Molly Shannon , Jon Bernthal , Matt Bennett , Katherine Hughes , Masam Holden , Bobbe J Thompson , Gavin Dietz , Edward DeBruce III , Natalie Marchelletta , Chelsea Zhang
PLOTHigh schooler Greg, who spends most of his time making parodies of classic movies with his co-worker Earl, finds his outlook forever altered after befriending a classmate who has just been diagnosed with cancer.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG13
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Seventeen-year-old Greg has managed to become part of every social group at his Pittsburgh high school without having any friends, but his life changes when his mother forces him to befriend Rachel, a girl he once knew in Hebrew school who has leukemia.ndnd

[IMDb Code] : tt2582496 2582496

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreDrama

[Also Known As] : Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Yo, él y Raquel, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Eu, Você e a Garota Que Vai Morrer, Аз, Ърл и умиращото момиче, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Yo, él y Raquel, Ja, Earl i umiruća, Mina, Earl ja surmasuus tüdruk, Minä & Earl & kuolemansairas tyttö, This is not a love story, Me, Erli Da Momakvdavi Gogo, Ich und Earl und das Mädchen, Εγώ, ο Ερλ και το κορίτσι που πεθαίνει, Én, Earl és a csaj, aki meg fog halni, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Quel fantastico peggior anno della mia vita, ぼくとアールと彼女のさよなら, Aš ir Erlas, ir mirštančioji, Yo, él y Raquel, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Earl i ja, i umierająca dziewczyna, Eu, o Earl e a Tal Miúda, Я, Эрл и умирающая девушка, Ја, Ерл и девојка на самрти, Yo, él y Raquel, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, 我們的故事未完待續, Ben, Earl ve Ölen Kız, Я, Ерл та дівчина, що помирає, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

[Popularity Groups] Top5000Popular

# terminal illness  # leukemia  # teenage boy  # death  # aspiring filmmaker  # high school  # friendship  # based on novel  # cancer  # friend  # dying  # high school senior  # reference to gandhi  # film fan  # coming of age  # chemotherapy  # epilogue  # teenage girl  # interracial friendship  # unreliable narrator  # college application  # mother son relationship  # father son relationship  # husband wife relationship  # narrated by character  # black comedy  # pillow  # film parody  # hooded sweatshirt  # reference to pussy riot  # coffee table  # pig's foot  # stuffed animal toy  # death threat  # walking on a table  # sausage  # artificial flower  # bald girl  # drug abuse  # clique  # schoolteacher  # jew  # wasp  # hair loss  # affection  # insult  # number  # costume  # self hatred  # smoking in a bathroom  # drug addict  # student  # wallpaper  # cafe  # hebrew  # co worker  # reference to salvador dali  # scissors  # promise  # toy  # interview  # single mother  # hornet  # reference to elaine bass  # reference to saul bass  # reference to walter ruttmann  # reference to the maysles brothers  # reference to jean marie straub  # reference to d a pennebaker  # reference to luis bunuel  # reference to chris marker  # reference to charles eames  # reference to jack arnold  # reference to stan brakhage  # spider  # tarantula  # reference to oskar fischinger  # reference to andy warhol  # headphones  # talking to the camera  # popcorn  # montage  # doom  # wig  # german accent  # humiliation  # hospital  # tulip  # baldness  # stocking cap  # hallucination  # hologram  # test  # flash forward  # flashback  # nickname  # cat  # african american  # cartoon chipmunk  # cartoon moose  # cafeteria  # boys' bathroom  # looking at oneself in a mirror  # mirror  # fist bump  # overhead shot  # school bus  # prologue  # harp  # apple computer  # computer  # cartoon crocodile  # torture  # animated sequence  # voice over narration  # awkwardness  # squirrel  # father daughter relationship  # reference to daniel craig  # apology  # hearing voices  # reference to wolverine  # photograph  # reference to hugh jackman  # pretending to be dead  # passive resistance  # tattoo  # classroom  # acute myelogenous leukemia  # masturbation  # cuttlefish  # chased by a dog  # sociology professor  # dog  # reference to lebron james  # pity  # stairway  # joke telling  # reference to modest mouse the band  # kiss on the cheek  # mother daughter relationship  # inner titles  # crawling on the floor  # telephone call  # telephone  # sarcasm  # group hug  # lying on a hospital bed next to a patient  # oxygen tube  # boyfriend girlfriend relationship  # ambulance  # limousine driver  # hip hop music  # limousine  # corsage  # nerd  # dating  # tuxedo  # school expulsion  # rap music  # rapping  # grief  # e mail  # classical music  # reference to emeric pressburger  # reference to michael powell  # bus  # dutch song  # singing  # song  # reference to richard nixon  # hit in the stomach  # fight  # reference to julian assange  # secret  # crying teenage boy  # crying teenage girl  # surprise  # bedroom  # polar bear  # braying  # regret  # unhappiness  # teenage drinking  # destroying a book  # anger  # geek  # walking down the middle of a street  # drug dealer  # watching a movie on a computer  # pig costume  # trust  # birthmark  # memory  # kindergarten  # ice cream  # elevator  # marijuana  # lie  # storytelling  # soup  # reference to hello kitty  # doorbell  # stoned  # surrealism  # vomiting  # get well card  # lawrenceville pittsburgh  # vietnamese food  # cookie  # goggles  # panic attack  # honesty  # college  # survival  # illness  # coma  # cremated ashes  # humility  # letter  # climbing through a window  # looking out a window  # looking in a window  # college handbook  # wake  # slow motion scene  # cremation  # prayer  # reference to francois truffaut  # reference to cat stevens  # reference to akira kurosawa  # reference to werner herzog  # reference to klaus kinski  # self depreciation  # despair  # senior prom  # self referential  # reference to orson welles  # death of father  # independent film  # bare butt  # mouse  # tattoo on neck  # cell phone  # man wears a skirt  # watching tv  # yarmulke  # repetition in title  # gender in title  # grammatical error in title  # pittsburgh pennsylvania  # scholar horisons biology 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Me.and.Earl.and.the.Dying.Girl.2015.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 846779014 bytes (808 MiB), duration: 01:45:12, bitrate: 1073 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 93 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1280x536 [SAR 1:1 DAR 160:67], 975 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Me.and.Earl.and.the.Dying.Girl.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 1758259772 bytes (1.6 GiB), duration: 01:45:12, bitrate: 2228 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 93 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1920x800, 2130 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Re: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015)

Postby studapples » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:44 am

Thank you
studapples

Return to 2015 Movies