Southpaw (2015)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsSouthpaw (2015)
RATING7.4/10 from 223k Votes
GENREAction, Crime, Drama
DirectorAntoine Fuqua
WriterKurt Sutter
ActorsJake Gyllenhaal , Rachel McAdams , Oona Laurence , Forest Whitaker , 50 Cent , Skylan Brooks , Naomie Harris , Victor Ortiz , Beau Knapp , Miguel Gomez , Dominic Colon , Jose Caraballo , Malcolm M Mays , Aaron Quattrocchi , Lana Young
PLOTAfter a fatal incident sends him on a rampant path of destruction, a champion boxer fights to get custody of his daughter and revive his professional career.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA, HongKong
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Billy Hope (played by Jake Gyllenhaal) is the undisputed light-heavyweight boxing champion of the world. He is unbeaten over a career of 43 fights. He is happily married to beautiful Maureen (Rachel McAdams) and has a young daughter, Leila (Oona Laurence). His life seems perfect, but then, during a fracas with a rival boxer, his wife is shot and killed. They had known each other since they were 12 years old, and now the bottom has fallen out of his world. The death of his wife sends Billy into a downward spiral, resulting in him being barred from professional boxing for a year, the loss of his house and almost all his possessions and, most painfully, the loss of his daughter to the custody of Social Services. In order to gain back his daughter and restart his life, he seeks out a particular trainer, Tick Wills (Forest Whitaker). Now he is starting his life again, at the bottom.

[IMDb Code] : tt1798684 1798684

[Genres] : GenreAction, GenreCrime, GenreDrama

[Also Known As] : Southpaw, Revancha, Southpaw, La rage au ventre, Nocaute, Обратен гард, Le gaucher, Southpaw, Revancha, 铁拳, Revancha, La rage au ventre, Southpaw, Ο αριστερόχειρας, Mélyütés, Southpaw, Southpaw, Southpaw, Lelo kfafot, Southpaw - L'ultima sfida, サウスポー, Kreilis, Revancha, Southpaw, Revancha, Do utraty sił, Southpaw - Coração de Aço, Lovitura de stanga, Левша, Леворуки, Redención, 震撼擂台, Son Şans, Шульга, Southpaw, Southpaw, Revancha, Chapaqay

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

[Popularity Groups] Top3000Popular|Top4000Popular|Top5000Popular

# boxing ring  # death of wife  # male nudity  # boxing training  # rage  # muscular  # grief  # madison square garden manhattan new york city  # husband wife relationship  # father daughter relationship  # death of mother  # vomiting  # self destructiveness  # professional boxer  # charity event  # sporting comeback  # accidental death  # low blow  # brawl  # sports suspension  # car hitting a tree  # woman shot and killed  # character repeats someone else's dialogue  # new york city  # 2010s  # timeframe 2010s  # boxing sport  # boxing  # punched in the crotch  # punch into the camera  # manhattan new york city  # las vegas nevada  # caesar's palace las vegas  # montage  # year 2014  # face slap  # bar  # courtroom  # flashback  # spitting blood  # pistol  # cemetery  # shot in the chest  # fistfight  # press conference  # punched in the stomach  # slow motion scene  # punched in the face  # scene during opening credits  # boxing manager  # child services  # f word  # hoodlum  # fall from grace  # bankruptcy  # debt  # head butt  # apartment  # gold watch  # bathroom  # boxer shorts  # running  # push ups  # hospital  # car crash  # mansion  # blood on face  # dressing room  # jumping rope  # working out  # gym  # violence  # hotel  # blood  # shot to death  # social worker  # orphan  # judge  # man crying  # washed up star  # boxing trainer  # boxing gym  # boxing match  # title spoken by character  # one word title  # blood on mouth 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Southpaw.2015.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 915511802 bytes (873 MiB), duration: 02:03:48, bitrate: 985 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 93 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1280x528 [SAR 1:1 DAR 80:33], 888 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Southpaw.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 1990137128 bytes (1.9 GiB), duration: 02:03:48, bitrate: 2143 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 93 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1920x800, 2045 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Re: Southpaw (2015)

Postby so_fluffy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:05 am

Hey ASN.

I hate to tell this, recently many of your release movie files is corrupt. I had to re download another version.
so_fluffy

Postby ASN » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:22 am

its not my fault in most of the times, i bit that u downloaded from clicknupload ... although the uploading process goes without problem .. i accidentally discovered many corrupted files in my account ...

i'm thinking of using another alternative host to avoid this mess because they are becoming slow when uploading & we even end up with many corrupted files

Best solution for now is to make sure that the size of the file that u'll download is the same as the one stated in the release info, this only applies for clicknupload
ASN
Site Admin

Postby so_fluffy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:59 am

ASN wrote:its not my fault in most of the times, i bit that u downloaded from clicknupload ... although the uploading process goes without problem .. i accidentally discovered many corrupted files in my account ...

i'm thinking of using another alternative host to avoid this mess because they are becoming slow when uploading & we even end up with many corrupted files

Best solution for now is to make sure that the size of the file that u'll download is the same as the one stated in the release info, this only applies for clicknupload

thank you
so_fluffy

Postby solandvinnie » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Many thanks aSn for 1080p|
solandvinnie

Return to 2015 Movies