Genres: Sci-Fi MoviesComedyActionAdventureCrimeThrillerHorrorAnimationFamilyFantasyDramaMysteryRomance
Years: NEW20212019181716151413121110090807060504030201001999989796959493929190OlderTV Series
 Rated Above  8  7  6  5  4  IMDb  Top 250  Oscar  Winners  A little  Somewhat  Fairly  Quite  Very  Extremely  Insanely  Popular  4k 

Afile Premium is Currently Active for EVERYONE [Ending Soon]

Top rated & popular movies of 2012

Are you getting your max download speed in Afile?

Yes, it is awesome!
56%
Yes but only when I am using a download manager.
11%
I am getting average download speed.
11%
No, my connection is capable of downloading way faster than what I am getting.
22%

Total votes : 9

Afile Premium is Currently Active for EVERYONE [Ending Soon]

Postby ASN » Sun May 30, 2021 3:55 am

Hello Guys :) !

Update Jun, 7th

We recently made many visual changes and improvements to the site including :

• now you can search for a movie by imdb code (i.e. you can search for either tt0068646 or 0068646)

• we added popularity, oscars & top 250 labels to the movies and they are all clickable to find similar movies

popularity is based on the imdb's current popularity

Insanelypopular Extremelypopular Verypopular Quitepopular Fairlypopular Somewhatpopular A littlepopular

• rating is also color labeled

While movies that have less than 1k votes are greyed since they still don't have enough votes yet to establish an average opinion

• We added full list of AKA to all movies so you can search for them with any language

for example you can search for the godfather by its japanese title (ゴッドファーザー)

We are thrilled to announce that we finished the main tasks for re-launching our own filehost: Afile.Cloud.

Best-Movies.info has been online for the past 8 years and we tried dozens of filehosts but most of them either went offline or didn't keep the uploaded files for long. And we always ended up with using 2-3 main filehosts for our uploads: One for free users and one for premium ones. Sadly the free one (1fichier) is still deleting the files very fast, after only few days of inactivity, so only the new movies and the quite famous ones survive. Remember that literally all the movies were uploaded to 1fichier in the beginning but we continuously remove the dead links which mostly affect 1F links.
Since we can't rely entirely on rapidgator as the only filehost available for many of the movies, we got the idea of making our own filehost which serves as a backup/alternative for rapidgator and most importantly is controlled by us & has our own set of rules (like keeping the files forever) & our own features (like having embeded video player).

We made this site few months back but there was a once in a lifetime catastrophic event that lead to literally burning all its' servers. We managed to finish re-launching it again with even better servers and more content than before. Here are the current stats:
[/size]
As a celebration, we will let everyone download from it at full-speed with almost no restrictions and a near premium experience* until the Total Downloads [Currently ~19.7K] reaches the total number of files uploaded [33k] and we will keep you informed with the progress on a daily basis.

*Current restrictions: ( Guests: 10 files per day & up to 2GB files | Free users: 25 files & up to 2.5GB files | Premium: No Limits )

Remember that there are some cool features including searching and the ability to watch online and quickly review the movie/quality before downloading.

Note that the current servers and subscriptions, cost us hundreds of dollars every month and we are actually losing money right now. That is why we eventually will have to apply some restriction for free users to encourage buying premium accounts and be able to eventually cover our monthly expenses!

Currently you can buy premium from the site itself using Cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, DOGE...) or using Paypal, Amazon Gift Cards or Webmoney by sending me a PM or replying in this topic and I'll send you the details.

You can also get free premium too if you bought rapidgator premium through one of our links. You only need to send me a PM with the following details:

• The file or movie name that you clicked before buying the premium
  • The date you bought it. we can only verify last 7 days so only premiums bought withing the last 7 days are eligable for this promo.
  • How much did you pay for it
After we verify it you will be awarded with half the duration of your rg premium or an equivalent never expiring download quota. i.e. if you bought 6 months premium rg, you will get 3 months afile.cloud for free.

Note that we can only verify these data if you were referred by us so make sure to follow those steps when you buy the rapidgator premium:
  1. Use a new browser or clear old rapidgator cookies
  2. Then click on any of the links from our site ( you will need to till us which link you clicked )
  3. Then click the green "HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD" button
  4. Then make a new rg account & pay it with any of the direct methods of payment ( resellers mostly don't count )

We will add more free ways to get premium in the future.

We are also open to any suggestions or ideas. For us, any feedback is a good feedback, whether it is good or bad.

Thank you :wink:,

ASN
ASN
Site Admin

Re: Important site updates & Free Afile premium for EVERYONE

Postby Lupo » Sun May 30, 2021 6:42 am

Please keep on offering 1fichier, at least for the new releases. Every other (free) host sucked. Ever.
Lupo

Postby ASN » Sun May 30, 2021 9:30 am

For sure. We are even going to reupload more 1fichier links for many famous old titles.
ASN
Site Admin

Postby red69 » Sun May 30, 2021 6:01 pm

thanks
red69

Postby skyhawktrainer » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:36 am

Hello:
How does one request a movie? I would like a copy of "Dream Horse" if it's out there.
Thanks for providing this site.
skyhawktrainer

Postby ASN » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:43 am

it is not released yet
ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2012 Movies