2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

Rings of Power & House of the dragon

Place for all other topics

Rings of Power & House of the dragon

Postby oinkalot » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:06 pm

Just wondering if you'll be uploading these 2 new shows, if not, could anyone direct me to a place where they are being shared, since all the old sites/forums I knew quit or ended, I dont know where else to seek, thanks either way!
oinkalot

Re: Rings of Power & House of the dragon

Postby Shinerdrinker » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:57 am

I've used this forum for a long time, but recently, it has fallen on a nasty hill of no one updating or even answering when there are legitimate questions about updates and requests.
It forced me into a decision I did not want to consider. I might just have to look for a new place to find the movie and TV shows I want to download. It's really sad.

This is by far the best working, designed, and easy-to-navigate site for downloading movies and tv shows. But the absence of people working on it has forced me to not renew with the website.
It is sad. I have been here for a long time, and this was the best place on the web to go for whatever you wanted to download.

I'm sorry, but I think I have to go elsewhere. But I could be persuaded to stay, but it would need proof of future updating on a consistent basis.

--Shinerdrinker
Shinerdrinker

Re: Rings of Power & House of the dragon

Postby oinkalot » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:55 pm

I'm not going to complain considering they do the work and provide us with this. But I was just wondering if these shows will be posted or not and if not, if there's another site or forum where they do, cause warez bb is gone and all the others I once knew, are gone too
oinkalot

Return to General Discussion