2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

[ Announcing a New Clean & Feature Rich WebSite ]

Place for all other topics

Re: [ Announcing a New Clean & Feature Rich WebSite ]

Postby ASN » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Skorpeon wrote:Awesome work, since you say "work in progress" then I'll say awesome work so far Haha
I like how you made it 3 customizable versions in one as well, I did visit the page and tried the LOG-IN but it gave me an error, is this because I have to make a new Log-In or is it because its so new that you haven't adjusted this yet ... or am I just stupid and did something wrong because its new and I'm old?? LOL

Keep up the great work you and the other Admins do for all of us, we don't always say thanks on every post because honestly it would create loads of pages for admins to look through for issues I'd think so THANK YOU for all the hard work and keeping it all fresh and updated! :)

Thanks Skorpeon, the new site is completely different from the current one, they don't share the login credentials... but there is currently no extra functionality for the users compared to the guests other than making bigger bookmarks list & storing them permanently in the site.

Hello Guys,

I almost finished the site in terms of coding and layout, there are 5 major amazing additions since the last reply:

1- A multi-filtering menu where you can chose, sort and filter the movies in almost any way possible, took me some time to figure out how to make it possible but the current result is phenomenal. I always wanted to make a sortable movie list like that.

for example you could choose to show only the Comedy movies Rated 5 & above with at least 20,000 votes made from 2014-2020 and sorting that list by the current imdb popularity ... like the picture:

there are countless options to sort the movies the way you like

2-Bookmark items even for guest and then access the bookmarks list and sort & filter it the way you like

3-Popularity meter that shows the current imdb popularity, it is the most efficient way if you are looking for new (but known) released movies to watch.

4-Customizable number or movies shown per page

5-Instantly show the movie trailer without leaving the page

Cheers ;)
ASN
Site Admin

Postby Karendullen123 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Love the new site. Just a question, will there be a tv series section? Like the one you have here?
Karendullen123

Postby LacosteBoss » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Everything looks great but please make the banner much more modern. No offense, but it looks like it's from 2003 and it's about to be 2021. Otherwise, great work!
LacosteBoss

Postby de crust » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:29 am

wow! [gently said...]
[ty, loudly] w/o reserve [all ways].

[old skooler ho hoh [ + ] :) too]
de crust

Postby karlitaki » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:07 am

I love it
Especially the Poster / Maximized Style and all these filters !

can you fix the way that box with these look on the left top (the dots specificaly)

YEAR
TOP RATED
MOST VOTED
POPULARITY
MOVIE NAME

thanks!
karlitaki

Postby sethbeasley » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Interesting. The other day I went there and it looked just as you showed. Now when I visit that site address, it is "Flat Cinema" and everything is in Russian.
sethbeasley

Postby ASN » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:11 am

Karendullen123 wrote:Love the new site. Just a question, will there be a tv series section? Like the one you have here?

Yes, eventually both sites will have the exact same content including the tv shows, I just have to design a custom template for tv series before adding them

LacosteBoss wrote:Everything looks great but please make the banner much more modern. No offense, but it looks like it's from 2003 and it's about to be 2021. Otherwise, great work!

Thanks for your feedback, I just made a flexible new skin with better looking banner, choose "new-poster-mobile-view" & hit (ctrl+f5) to force refresh the browser cache & tell me what you think about it.

de crust wrote:wow! [gently said...]
[ty, loudly] w/o reserve [all ways].

[old skooler ho hoh [ + ] :) too]

Thanks de crust, glad you liked it

karlitaki wrote:I love it
Especially the Poster / Maximized Style and all these filters !

can you fix the way that box with these look on the left top (the dots specificaly)

YEAR
TOP RATED
MOST VOTED
POPULARITY
MOVIE NAME

thanks!

Fixed it, you need to press (ctrl+f5) to force refresh the browser cache and load the new changes
I also made another very nice looking poster style, try it

sethbeasley wrote:Interesting. The other day I went there and it looked just as you showed. Now when I visit that site address, it is "Flat Cinema" and everything is in Russian.

that was a temporary testing

ASN
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion