2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

Did you stop using 1fichier?

Place for all other topics

Re: Did you stop using 1fichier?

Postby oinkalot » Sun May 23, 2021 10:44 pm

There is but a small amount of 1fich inks still active, obviously I have an account here, maybe on the latest releases the 1fich is still active but on a lot of the older movies, they're long gone
oinkalot

Re: Did you stop using 1fichier?

Postby hifrmny » Tue May 25, 2021 1:31 pm

I've asked about this a few times in the past because a special post was made here stating that every offering would havean ifichier link to d/l from yet I just have not seen that. There are still some people who upload to the most horrible host site on the Web which is Rapidgator. The only people that host site treats well are paid members. It's a true nightmare for free users. It comes in at dialup speed for free users and you have to wait over 2 hours between downloads and if you don't catch the time just right, you'll wait much longer than 2 hours. You are only allowed to d/l so much per day. It took me just over 1 month to get 3 seasons of a TV series I wanted where the files were just like 233 MB each for 78 files. I could have d/l the whole 3 seasons in less than a half hour if it had been hosted by ifichier.

You should never have to pay for warez. They should be given freely as you give to others freely. I have been giving for more years than I'd like to count and would never charge just because I uploaded a movie for others to enjoy.
Anyhoo, to whomever runs this forum, PLEASE think about resumimg use of ifichier as a hosting site or even Mega-NZ or Clicknupload or mediafire or zippyshare, etc.

On another note, BIG THANKS FOR THIS SITE, You have great offerings and the site is set up really nice.
:)
hifrmny

Previous

Return to General Discussion