1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

Regarding what happened few days ago

Place for all other topics

Regarding what happened few days ago

Postby ASN » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello guys

There was an attempt to take over the site 3 days ago by someone who claimed that the site has been moved to a new domain called gigatr ... he also sent emails to all the members here telling them the same ... the hacker was able to add a 301 redirect in the htaccess file of the site for a brief period

We had to restore the site from an old backup for security reasons ... as a result any account made after the beginning of august 2017 was deleted ...

Note that it is recommended not to use any important password for your account here or on any similar platform. if you do, it is strongly advised to change them.

Also be advised that we will never move to any other domains in the future ... we either continue here or we will shut down for good!

Sorry for the inconvenience
ASN
Site Admin

Re: Regarding what happened few days ago

Postby Bratt » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:03 pm

thanks ever so much for the update
Bratt

Postby RYU81 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 pm

ohhh, I thought there new webite,sh!t.thx guys for all hard work.
RYU81

Postby MrMagoo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:04 am

thanks ever so much for the confirmation of what i thought happened and thank you for all your hard work to make this a safe enjoyable web site to download movies from

speaking personally i don't know that the hacker will get very far with my password since it is only good for this site and has no connection to any bank accounts or credit cards
MrMagoo

Postby Stay*Frosty » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:46 am

So this site is not being moved, or shutting down then?
Stay*Frosty

Postby millerah » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Thanks for clearing this up. I was wondering. I already deleted a pinned link to your site on my edge browser. I will try to delete my account from them.

They claim to have their own servers. I have not been able to download one file from them. I wrote them about this thinking they were you, but the problem still exists. Probably a fake.

That site is terrible. They have very poor navigation and nothing in the way of file info that you have. There are a lot of lines in Russian, so one can assume they may be Russian hackers.

I love this site and the way you have organized it. Keep up the good work.
millerah

Postby repo136 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm

That clears a few things up.
The other site is really badly-designed with terrible navigation. It seemed a step down from the perfection that is on display here so I'm very glad that is not the case.

BTW do you guys have a Twitter account? Might be good to have one just to put any messages up in case of future outages.

Keep up the great work :D
repo136

Postby Moksha » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:41 am

Hello Asn

Thanks so much for your update which helped in clarifying the sudden change we all experienced. In fact as soon as I was taken to the new site I knew something was not correct. The entire experience was very weird to put it mildly.

I agree with repo136 when he suggests that it would be good have a twitter account to independetly communicate with members.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Cheers
Moksha

Return to General Discussion