Super Size Me (2004)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsSuper Size Me (2004)
RATING
GENREDocumentary
DirectorMorgan Spurlock
WriterMorgan Spurlock
ActorsMorgan Spurlock , Daryl Isaacs , Chemeeka Walker , Dania AbuRmaileh , Amanda Kearsan , Christian Baucher , Amelia Giancarlo , Geoffrey Giancarlo , Alexandria Morgan , Chanelle Clarke , Marisa Danenfield , Katie Danenfield , Megan Foley , Edmand Cardero , Jay Cohen
PLOTWhile examining the influence of the fast food industry, Morgan Spurlock personally explores the consequences on his health of a diet of solely McDonald's food for one month.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG-13
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Several legal suits have been brought against McDonald's Restaurants that they are knowingly selling food that is unhealthy. Some of the court decisions have stated that the plaintiffs would have a claim if they could prove that eating the food every day for every meal is dangerous. As such, documentarian Morgan Spurlock conducts an unscientific experiment using himself as the guinea pig: eat only McDonald's for thirty days, three meals a day. If he is asked by the clerk if he would like the meal super sized, he has to say yes. And by the end of the thirty days, he will have had to have eaten every single menu item at least once. Before starting the experiment, he is tested by three doctors - a general practitioner, a cardiologist and a gastroenterologist - who pronounce his general health to be outstanding. They will also monitor him over the thirty days to ensure that he is not placing his health into irreparable damage. He also consults with a dietitian/nutritionist and an exercise physiologist, the latter who also deems him to be above average fitness. As it mimics the lifestyle of those who eat fast food, he will also do no exercise for the thirty days, limiting himself to under 5,000 steps per day (the approximate equivalent of 2? miles). These health and medical experts have some predictions about his general health and wellness by the end of the experiment. His vegan chef girlfriend also has some predictions about how this experiment will affect his mood and therefore their relationship. As he goes through the experiment, he speaks to a number of people - many experts in their respective fields - on the pros and cons of the fast food lifestyle. Just over halfway through the experiment, it is evident that even the experts can be wrong, and not in a good way.

[IMDb Code] : tt0390521 0390521

[Genres] : GenreDocumentary

[Also Known As] : Super Size Me, Super size me: Super tamaño, Super Size Me, Super Size Me - A Dieta do Palhaço, Порция *Гигант*, Malbouffe à l'américaine, Super Size Me, Superveliki ja, Super Size Me, Super Size Me, Super Size Me, Super Size Me, Super Size Me, スーパーサイズ・ミー, Uzbarojiet mani, Super engórdame, Super Size Me, Super Size Me - 30 Dias de Fast Food, Pãcãleala, Двойная порция, Gojazni ja, Super veliki jaz, Super Size Me, Super Size Me, 麥胖報告, Şişir beni, Super Size Me, Super Size Me, Super engórdame, Super Size Me: Educationally Enhanced

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# overeating  # fast food  # experiment  # mcdonald's restaurant  # nutrition  # junk food  # fat  # unhealthy  # obesity  # food addiction  # marketing  # fast food restaurant  # capitalism  # nausea  # fattening up  # brainwashing  # vegan  # food industry  # vomiting  # stomachache  # processed food  # gluttony  # blood test  # independent film  # three word title  # hurling  # sugar  # junk  # vomit  # meal  # school  # restaurant  # chicken nugget  # shot in sequence  # imperative in title  # fodder  # first person title  # reference to pepsi  # paunch  # hamburger  # sweating  # operation  # hospital  # corporate america  # part animated  # expose 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( WEBDL YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Super.Size.Me.2004.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-YTS.MX.mp4
Size: 949708197 bytes (906 MiB), duration: 01:38:39, bitrate: 1283 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x714 [SAR 1071:1072 DAR 120:67], 1149 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) => 1279x714 (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Super.Size.Me.2004.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-YTS.MX.mp4
Size: 1762646862 bytes (1.6 GiB), duration: 01:38:39, bitrate: 2381 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1920x1072 [SAR 1:1 DAR 120:67], 2248 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Documentary Movies