3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

• 60 Recently Updated TV Episodes

TV Series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020)

List of all tv shows

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020) Current Popularity  #285 

Postby ASN » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:01 am

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020)
Cover
DetailsAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020)
RATING
GENREAction, Adventure, Drama
WriterMaurissa Tancharoen
ActorsClark Gregg , MingNa Wen , Brett Dalton , Iain De Caestecker , Chloe Bennet , Elizabeth Henstridge , Henry Simmons , Natalia CordovaBuckley , Jeff Ward , Nick Blood , Adrianne Palicki , Luke Mitchell , John Hannah , Maximilian Osinski , Joel Stoffer
PLOTThe missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : TV-PG
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

After the Battle of New York, the world has changed. It now knows not only about the Avengers, but also the powerful menaces that require those superheroes and more to face them. In response, Phil Coulson of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division assembles an elite covert team to find and deal with these threats wherever they are found. With a world rapidly becoming more bizarre and dangerous than ever before as the supervillains arise, these agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are ready to take them on.

[IMDb Code] : tt2364582 2364582

[Genres] : GenreAction, GenreAdventure, GenreDrama

[Also Known As] : Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agentes da S.H.I.E.L.D. da Marvel, Агентите на ЩИТ, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agenti S.H.I.E.L.D.-a, Agenti S.H.I.E.L.D., S.H.I.E.L.D.i agendid, S.H.I.E.L.D.-agentit, Marvel: Les agents du S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Πράκτορες της Α.Σ.Π.Ι.Δ.Α, A SHIELD ügynökei, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., S.H.I.E.L.D., Agentūra S.K.Y.D.A.S, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agenci T.A.R.C.Z.Y., Os Agentes S.H.I.E.L.D., Agentii S.H.I.E.L.D., Агенты Щ.И.Т., Agenti S.H.I.E.L.D.-a, Марвелови специјални агенти, Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agenti S.H.I.E.L.D., Agenti SHIELD, Agentes de S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel Agentes de SHIELD, 神盾局特工, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Агенти Щ.И.Т., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D., S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of Shield, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ghost Rider, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agentes de SHIELD, Q.A.L.Q.O.N. agentlari, Đặc Vụ S.H.I.E.L.D

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

[Popularity Groups] Top250Popular Top500Popular Top1000Popular Top2000Popular Top3000Popular Top4000Popular Top5000Popular

ASN
Site Admin

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020)

Postby Shinerdrinker » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:13 am

I just read online how Netflix is getting ready to drop Agents of SHIELD, so I went ahead and downloaded them from here.
But when I checked them there were a couple of episodes that were corrupted. If possible, could you check up on these and resave them so I can have the complete series.

Agents of Shield Season 1, episode 2 is corrupted.
Agents of Shield Season 5, episode 19 is corrupted.

Thanks for all your help and you guys run the BEST collection on the web. I'm happy to contribute when you are upkeeping the collection so incredibly!
Shinerdrinker

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020)

Postby ifmu » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:25 am

i can verify that season 1 ep 2 is corrupted ... only up to s2
! C:\Usersownloads\Agents.of.SHIELD.Season.1.Complete.360p.rar: Checksum error in Agents.of.SHIELD.S01E02.0-8-4.mp4. The file is corrupt
ifmu

Return to TV Shows