Talk to Me (2007)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsTalk to Me (2007)
RATING
GENREBiography, Drama, History
DirectorKasi Lemmons
WriterMichael Genet
ActorsDon Cheadle , Chiwetel Ejiofor , Bruce McFee , Mike Epps , Peter MacNeill , Adam Gaudreau , Taraji P Henson , Cedric the Entertainer , Martin Sheen , J Miles Dale , Sean MacMahon , Richard Chevolleau , Martin Randez , Todd Schroeder , Vondie CurtisHall
PLOTThe story of Washington D.C. radio personality Ralph "Petey" Greene, an ex-con who became a popular talk show host and community activist in the 1960s.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

The true life story of Ralph Waldo "Petey" Greene Jr. In the mid-to-late 1960s, in Washington, D.C., vibrant soul music and exploding social consciousness were combining to unique and powerful effect. It was the place and time for Petey to fully express himself - sometimes to outrageous effect - and "tell it like it is." With the support of his irrepressible and tempestuous girlfriend Vernell, the newly minted ex-con talks his way into an on-air radio gig. He forges a friendship and a partnership with fellow prison inmate Milo's brother Dewey Hughes. From the first wild morning on the air, Petey relies on the more straight-laced Dewey to run interference at WOL-AM, where Dewey is the program director. At the station, Petey becomes an iconic radio personality, surpassing even the established popularity of his fellow disc jockeys, Nighthawk and Sunny Jim. Combining biting humor with social commentary, Petey openly courts controversy for station owner E.G. Sonderling. Petey was determined to make not just himself but his community heard during an exciting and turbulent period in American history. As Petey's voice, humor, and spirit surge across the airwaves with the vitality of the era, listeners tune in to hear not only incredible music but also a man speaking directly to them about race and power in America like few people ever have. Through the years, Petey's "The truth just is" style --- on - and off-air - would redefine both Petey and Dewey, and empower each to become the man he would most like to be.

[IMDb Code] : tt0796368 0796368

[Genres] : GenreBiography, GenreDrama, GenreHistory

[Also Known As] : Talk to Me, Talk to Me, U eteru, Fale Comigo, Fale Comigo, Слушам ви, Talk to Me, Talk to Me, Syntonisteite... stin alitheia, Mondd, testvér!, Talk to Me, Parla con me, Mów do mnie, Fala Comigo, Поговори со мной, 深情交談, Talk to Me, Petey Greene's Washington, Talk to Me

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# cigarette smoking  # based on true story  # radio host  # radio show  # timeframe 1960s  # timeframe 1970s  # timeframe 1980s  # soul music  # afro  # radio  # washington d.c.  # 1960s  # disc jockey  # prison  # friendship  # vomiting  # three word title  # title directed by female  # stand up comedian  # comedian  # federal communications commission  # fcc  # playing pool  # dog  # anti war demonstration  # male female relationship  # demonstration  # black power  # jail  # newspaper  # prison riot  # prison visitation  # prison warden  # death  # microphone  # masturbation  # gun  # voice over narration  # split screen  # rifle  # documentary footage  # vietnam war  # kiss  # bare butt  # tears  # crying  # song  # singing  # singer  # civil rights movement  # radio program  # record player  # recording  # race riot  # underwear  # race relations  # punched in the face  # prologue  # montage  # surrogate brother  # friend  # civil rights demonstration  # civil rights  # drinking  # drink  # protest  # award  # prison guard  # locked in a room  # prison visit  # megaphone  # convict  # conjugal visit  # broken bottle held to throat  # tv show  # writing in lipstick  # writing on mirror  # mirror  # dressing room  # limousine  # pizza  # fan mail  # janitor  # watching tv  # u.s. national guard  # boy  # theft  # thief  # looting  # fire  # explosion  # molotov cocktail  # firebomb  # fired from a job  # drunkenness  # wager  # u.s. capitol building  # sex  # rooftop  # riot  # restroom  # release from prison  # radio disc jockey  # racial slur  # pool hall  # picket line  # new york city  # new job  # male nudity  # live tv  # funeral  # fight  # concert  # comedy club  # cheating on girlfriend  # cancer  # brother brother relationship  # radio broadcasting  # breakup  # bra  # bar  # anti war protest  # alcoholism  # african american  # 1980s  # 1970s  # radio station  # ex convict  # death of friend  # title spoken by character 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP RARBG MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Talk.To.Me.2007.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4
Size: 1540438621 bytes (1.4 GiB), duration: 01:58:42, bitrate: 1730 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, 5.1, fltp, 224 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x546 [SAR 819:818 DAR 960:409], 1499 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) => 1282x546 (und)
1080P
RG ( VIP Only )
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Talk.To.Me.2007.1080p.BluRay.x264.VPPV.mp4
Size: 2761730485 bytes (2.6 GiB), duration: 01:58:42, bitrate: 3101 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 96 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1920x818 [SAR 1:1 DAR 960:409], 2998 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2007 Movies