That's What I Am (2011)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsThat's What I Am (2011)
RATING
GENREComedy, Drama, Romance
DirectorMichael Pavone
WriterMichael Pavone
ActorsEd Harris , Chase Ellison , Molly Parker , Daniel Roebuck , Randy Orton , Daniel Yelsky , Alexander Walters , Mia Rose Frampton , Amy Madigan , Camille E Bourgeois III , Renwick D Scott II , Jordan Reynolds , Vanessa Cloke , Sarah Celano , Dalton Dare
PLOTIn 1965, 13 y.o. paperboy Andy is paired up with a geek on a project in the popular junior high teacher's class. Andy learns and grows from it.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

A coming-of-age story set in 1965 that follows 12-year-old Andy Nichol (Chase Ellison), a bright student who, like most kids his age, will do anything to avoid conflict for fear of suffering overwhelming ridicule and punishment from his junior high school peers. Everyone's favorite teacher, Mr. Simon (Ed Harris), pairs Andy with the school's biggest outcast and social pariah, Stanley, aka "Big G" (Alexander Walters), on a critical term project. Sporting thick orange hair, a head too big for his body and ears too big for his head, "Big G" has been the object of ridicule since grade school. Before long, Andy will learn that there was truly a method behind Mr. Simon's madness as to why he teamed these two up. As the story unfolds, Mr. Simon finds himself the target of a malicious rumor after Principal Kelner (Amy Madigan) suspends a school bully for brutally beating up a female classmate whom he thinks has "cooties." When Andy watches "Big G" fearlessly confront the school bully, a series of events are triggered which change the lives of both young men - and their teacher - forever. Much to Andy's surprise, "Big G" is a brilliant, kind, tolerant and decent human being who has more dignity than anyone Andy has ever encountered.

[IMDb Code] : tt1606180 1606180

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreDrama, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : That's What I Am, That's What I Am, That's What I Am, What I am, Aftos eimai, Αυτός Είμαι, スクール・デイズ, Štai koks aš, É Assim Que Eu Sou, Sunt ceea ce sunt, Вот я какой, Ben Böyleyim, That's What I Am, Big Red, Big Ginger, That's What I Am

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Thats.What.I.Am.2011.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 683340722 bytes (652 MiB), duration: 01:41:20, bitrate: 899 kb/s
Audio: aac (HE-AAC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 32 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x688 [SAR 1:1 DAR 80:43], 863 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2011 Movies