Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsCan You Ever Forgive Me? (2018)
RATING
GENREBiography, Comedy, Crime
DirectorMarielle Heller
WriterNicole Holofcener
ActorsMelissa McCarthy , Richard E Grant , Dolly Wells , Ben Falcone , Gregory Korostishevsky , Jane Curtin , Stephen Spinella , Christian Navarro , Pun Bandhu , Erik LaRay Harvey , Brandon Scott Jones , Shae Dlyn , Rosal Colon , Anna Deavere Smith , Marc Evan Jackson
PLOTWhen Lee Israel falls out of step with current tastes, she turns her art form to deception.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

In the early 1990s, Lee Israel, a biographer with a modicum of writing success, has fallen on hard times largely of her own doing. Her choice of subjects is in general not of interest to today's book buying public, and she, in her only true friends being her aged cat Jersey and a scotch and soda in not really liking people and people in turn not really liking her, has burned bridges with everyone her agent Marjorie has built for her. She will have to start from the ground up again if she wants a writing career, as, hiding behind her subjects, the book buying public will not buy a "Lee Israel" on the strength of her name in not knowing who she is as a writer or person. This situation has led to her being months behind in rent as she spends whatever little money she has on alcohol and Jersey's medical needs. In doing research for her latest book on Fanny Brice - with no advance from Marjorie - and selling a cherished personal memento of a handwritten letter from Katharine Hepburn in needing the money, Lee discovers there is a market for such celebrity memorabilia, and in the process decides, with her writing talent, to go into the fraudulent business of creating and selling fake personal documents purportedly by dead celebrities, especially of writers with strong public personas, such as Dorothy Parker and Noel Coward. She ends up befriending a gay past acquaintance from her literary circles, Jack Hock, also having fallen on hard times, Jack, not only becoming her drinking buddy, but her partner in crime. As they are able to get out of their financial holes in this business, Lee may begin to have second thoughts in also befriending Anna, one of the rare bookstore owners who likes Lee for Lee, an unusual position for her. But as the fraud looks like it may catch up specifically to Lee, she, feeling like these fakes are at least stretching her writing muscles, only becomes more resolute in at least the creative pursuit of what she's doing.

[IMDb Code] : tt4595882 4595882

[Genres] : GenreBiography, GenreComedy, GenreCrime

[Also Known As] : Can You Ever Forgive Me?, ¿Podrás perdonarme?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Poderia Me Perdoar?, Можете ли да ми простите?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Pourras-tu me pardonner un jour?, ¿Podrás perdonarme?, Voitko ikinä antaa anteeksi?, Les faussaires de Manhattan, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Θα μπορούσες ποτέ να με συγχωρέσεις;, Megbocsátasz valaha?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Ha'im Ay Pa'am Tislekhi Li?, Copia originale, ある女流作家の罪と罰, Ar galėsi kada nors man atleisti?, ¿Podrás perdonarme?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Czy mi kiedyś wybaczysz?, Memórias de uma Falsificadora Literária, Сможете ли вы меня простить?, Можете ли ми икад опростити, ¿Podrás perdonarme algún día?, ¿Podrás perdonarme algún día?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, 她的偽造遊戲, Beni Affedebilir misin?, Ти колись пробачиш мені?, Чи зможете ви мені пробачити?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Kẻ Giả Mạo

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

[Popularity Groups] Top4000Popular|Top5000Popular

# publisher  # deception  # fraud  # forgery  # cat  # gay man lesbian woman relationship  # typewriter  # letter  # destroying evidence  # female protagonist  # death of pet  # friend  # living alone  # accomplice  # partner in crime  # pet  # pet cat  # gay character  # lesbian character  # triple f rated  # f rated  # writer  # overweight woman  # reference to dorothy parker  # reference to lillian hellman  # reference to noel coward  # ill cat  # theft  # stealing a coat  # bar  # bartender  # alcoholic  # alcoholics anonymous  # court  # courtroom  # female judge  # manhattan new york city  # party  # restaurant  # cafe  # sense of smell  # money  # reference to marlene dietrich  # female female relationship  # year 1991  # telephone  # telephone call  # novelist  # trust  # waitress  # singer  # singing  # song  # gay bar  # drunkenness  # true crime  # reference to larry king  # criminal as protagonist  # five word title  # title directed by female  # female criminal  # based on memoir  # criminal  # punctuation in title  # question in title  # fired from a job  # loss of job  # feeding a cat  # toilet paper  # watching tv  # veterinarian  # money problems  # sandwich  # book seller  # snowing  # library  # public library  # new york public library  # snow  # signature  # forged signature  # public phone  # dead cat  # title appears in writing  # what happened to epilogue  # reference to nora ephron  # reference to tom clancy  # male rear nudity  # new york city  # juilius' the bar manhattan new york city  # drink  # drinking  # co worker co worker relationship  # new york city skyline  # cat food  # applying lipstick  # prologue  # scene during opening credits  # name calling  # writer's block  # mirror  # looking at oneself in a mirror  # reference to fanny brice  # stealing toilet paper  # literary agent  # food  # coat check  # repeating the dialogue from another movie  # watching a movie on tv  # veterinary clinic  # debt  # selling a book  # crsoby street booksellers soho manhattan new york city  # buying a book  # bookstore  # landlord  # beer  # urinating in a closet  # laughter  # subway  # 79th street manhattan new york city  # street life  # walking a dog  # eating  # handshake  # lighting a cigarette  # cigarette smoking  # reading a newspaper  # bug exterminator  # voice over letter  # framed letter  # apology  # reference to katharine hepburn  # umbrella  # female biography writer  # book publisher  # scotch and soda  # gay slur  # female short story writer  # female writer  # finding a letter inside a book  # stealing from a library  # forging a letter  # fiorging an autograph  # friendship  # behind in the rent  # desperation  # 51 year old  # 51 year old woman  # ex husband ex wife relationship  # book  # man wears eyeglasses  # memorabilia  # fake cousin  # pay phone  # prank  # lesbian relationship  # telephone number  # giving a toast  # secret  # man wears sunglasses  # literary letter  # collectibles  # ex lover ex lover relationship  # waiter  # flirting  # cinnamon roll  # coffee  # stairway  # knocking on a door  # cleaning  # piano bar  # cabaret singer  # cigarette holder  # wine  # cat feces  # reference to gertrude stein  # reference to joseph p. kennedy  # reference to gloria swanson  # reference to paramount pictures  # reference to judy holliday  # reference to louise brooks  # east village books manhattan new york city  # jewish  # father daughter relationship  # brother sister relationship  # dead parents  # only child  # cousin cousin relationship  # menu  # italian restaurant  # lesbian dating  # reading a book  # reading a book in bed  # reference to adolf hitler  # peephole  # facial injury  # lie  # reference to edna ferber  # regret  # sleeping on a couch  # 12 year old cat  # telephone message  # sleeplessness  # magnifying glass  # fake letter  # homosexuality  # reference to william faulkner  # knickknack  # extortion  # impersonation  # fax machine  # montage  # fake grandmother  # chinese food  # chopsticks the eating utensil  # archive  # salute  # train  # authentication  # cigarillo smoking  # snorting cocaine  # man wears a tank top  # man wears a bathrobe  # bus  # guard  # rubber gloves  # stealing from an archive  # crying woman  # throwing someone out of your house  # dead cat in a box  # bench  # central park manhattan new york city  # misery  # community service  # distrust  # investigation  # subpoena  # grand jury  # cooperating witness  # headache  # lawyer  # guilt  # anxiety  # cowardice  # seeking a job  # probation  # house arrest  # restitution  # low self esteem  # reading a short story  # looking in a window  # cane  # man uses a cane  # boyfriend boyfriend relationship  # autobiohraphical writer  # 29 year old  # urge to trip someone  # voice over writing  # computer  # kitten  # looking in a store window  # letter of authenticity  # letter from the dead  # cease and desist letter  # jury duty  # convicted felon  # year 1994  # year 1939  # year 2014  # shrimp meat  # fbi federal bureau of investigation  # gay  # flower  # based on true story  # title spoken by character  # ant the insect 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( WEBDL YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Can.You.Ever.Forgive.Me.2018.720p.WEBRip.x264-YTS.mp4
Size: 943445710 bytes (900 MiB), duration: 01:46:22, bitrate: 1182 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x534 [SAR 801:800 DAR 12:5], 1049 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) => 1282x534 (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Can.You.Ever.Forgive.Me.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-YTS.mp4
Size: 1820380246 bytes (1.7 GiB), duration: 01:46:22, bitrate: 2281 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x800 [SAR 1:1 DAR 12:5], 2148 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Re: Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018)

Postby EMY » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:35 pm

updated WEB-DL 720P
EMY

Re: Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018)

Postby EMY » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:27 pm

Updated BluRay 720P & 1080P
EMY

Return to 2018 Movies