I, Tonya (2017)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsI, Tonya (2017)
RATING7.5/10 from 192k Votes
GENREBiography, Comedy, Drama
DirectorCraig Gillespie
WriterSteven Rogers
ActorsMargot Robbie , Sebastian Stan , Allison Janney , Julianne Nicholson , Paul Walter Hauser , Bobby Cannavale , Bojana Novakovic , Caitlin Carver , Maizie Smith , Mckenna Grace , Suehyla ElAttar , Jason Davis , Mea Allen , Cory Chapman , Amy Fox
PLOTCompetitive ice skater Tonya Harding rises amongst the ranks at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships, but her future in the activity is thrown into doubt when her ex-husband intervenes.
More DetailsOscars: Won 1
MPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

From the proverbial wrong side of the tracks in Portland, Oregon, former competitive figure skater Tonya Harding was never fully accepted in the figure skating community for not inherently being the image of grace, breeding and privilege that the community wanted to portray, despite she being naturally gifted in the sport athletically. Despite ultimately garnering some success in figure skating being national champion, a world championship medalist, an Olympian, and being the first American woman to complete a Triple Axel in competition, she is arguably best known for her association to "the incident": the leg bashing on January 6, 1994 of her competitor, Nancy Kerrigan, who, unlike Tonya, was everything that the figure skating community wanted in their representatives. Her association to that incident led to Tonya being banned from competitive figure skating for life. Tonya's story from the beginning of her figure skating life at age four to the aftermath of the incident is presented. Besides Tonya herself, key people in her life give their perspective of their role in her life. Although they may agree on the broad issues at hand, such as that the incident did occur, they may vary widely in their recollection of the details. These people are: her waitress mother Lavona Golden, who despite having paid for her expensive figure skating lessons, was abusive toward her physically and emotionally, never believing she being good enough in any aspect of the word, and who pulled her from school to focus solely on the figure skating; Diane Rawlinson, her first and longest serving coach, who, for good or bad, largely let Tonya be Tonya in the way she presented herself to the figure skating world; Jeff Gillooly, her first husband, the two who also had a turbulent relationship on a need to be loved perhaps without truly loving the other; Jeff's friend and Tonya's bodyguard Shawn Eckardt, a dim bulb who believed himself to be a bigger player in the big scheme of life than he actually was; and sports journalist Martin Maddox, a fictional character who provides general commentary of what the sports media as a collective wanted out of Tonya and the incident.

[IMDb Code] : tt5580036 5580036 OscarWinner

[Genres] : GenreBiography, GenreComedy, GenreDrama

[Also Known As] : I, Tonya, Yo soy Tonya, I, Tonya, I, Tonya, Eu, Tonya, Moi, Tonya, I, Tonya, Yo, Tonya, Tonya, Yo, Tonya, Ja, Tonya, Já, Tonya, Mina, Tonya, Moi, Tonya, I, Tonya, Tonya, Εγώ, η Τόνια, Ego, i Tonia, Én, Tonya, I, Tonya, I, Tonya, I, Tonya, Anni, Tonya, Tonya, アイ,トーニャ 史上最大のスキャンダル, Es, Tonija, Aš esu Tonia, Yo, Tonya, I, Tonya, Yo, Tonya, Jestem najlepsza. Ja, Tonya, Eu, Tonya, Eu Tonya, Тоня против всех, Ja, Tonja, Jaz, Tonya, Yo, Tonya, 老娘叫譚雅, Ben, Tonya, Я, Тоня, I, Tonya, I, Tonya, Yo soy Tonya, Men, Tonya

[Rating Groups] ratedabove7 ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

[Popularity Groups] Top1000Popular|Top2000Popular|Top3000Popular|Top4000Popular|Top5000Popular

# ice skating  # violence  # abuse  # female protagonist  # ice skater  # abusive mother  # based on true story  # domestic violence  # fbi investigation  # olympic games  # knee injury  # banned for life  # battered woman  # violence against a woman  # abused woman  # domestic abuse  # breakdown  # parental abuse  # bodyguard  # figure skater  # media frenzy  # winter olympics  # abusive relationship  # sex scene  # nudity  # based on real person  # economic inequality  # sport competition  # assault  # betrayal  # wedding  # breaking the fourth wall  # year 1992  # strip club  # albertville 1992 winter olympics  # lillehammer 1994 winter olympics  # police investigation  # court trial  # facial bruise  # fight  # probation  # 15 year old  # 19 year old  # gun  # shooting  # threat to kill  # gun held to head  # bruise  # dark comedy  # wetting oneself  # restraining order  # hunting  # death threat  # true crime  # throwing a knife at someone  # plot  # need for love  # figure skating  # obscene finger gesture  # sister hits brother  # u.s. figure skating championships  # spousal abuse  # kicked in the crotch  # gun pointed at face  # threatened suicide  # stopped by police  # judge  # denying responsibility  # wearing a wire  # nancy kerrigan character  # waitress  # police  # ice rink  # female boxer  # boxing match  # girl  # little girl  # ex husband ex wife relationship  # scene during end credits  # talking to the camera  # portland oregon  # year 1991  # restaurant  # year 1994  # lillehammer norway  # male nudity  # divorce  # 1990s  # voyeur  # voyeurism  # public nudity  # year 1986  # unwelcome kiss  # year 2003  # ends with biographical notes  # cigarette smoking  # watching tv  # comma in title  # female name in title  # interview  # title at the end  # character name in title  # child abuse  # facial cut  # hit on the leg  # f rated  # rivalry between women  # first person narration  # first person title  # ends with real life footage  # tonya harding character  # forename in title  # lens flare  # ego  # female athlete  # sportswoman  # 1980s  # 20th century  # 2000s  # 21st century  # female figure skater  # female ice skater  # oregon  # pacific northwest  # overweight man  # cigarette smoking in no smoking zone  # cigarillo smoking  # tragic event  # delusion  # male wears underwear  # crying man  # man hits a woman  # disgraced athlete  # cover up  # fbi federal bureau of investigation  # boyfriend girlfriend relationship  # adult son lives with his parents  # adult child lives with parents  # olympics  # u.s. car  # cadillac  # cadillac brougham  # dodge ram  # dysfunctional mother daughter relationship  # dysfunctional boyfriend girlfriend relationship  # sex in a bed  # sex in a pickup truck  # male rear partial nudity  # woman in bra  # absent father  # stabbing  # staged heckler  # career achievement  # retractable weapon  # racketeering charges  # hidden tape recorder  # going hunting  # shoe laces  # lifetime ban  # reference to o.j. simpson murder case  # bloody face  # slow motion fall  # ice cream bar  # dysfunctional husband wife relationship  # unrequited love  # baton the weapon  # epilogue  # broken kneecap  # docudrama drama  # winter sports sport  # domestic drama  # timeframe 1980s  # timeframe 1990s  # timeframe 2000s  # timeframe 20th century  # timeframe 21st century  # ice skating coach  # 4 year old  # archive footage  # flashback  # flash forward  # cafe  # wedding reception  # applying makeup  # triple axel  # detroit michigan  # eyeglasses  # mustache  # crying woman  # shouting  # singing in a car  # reference to twa  # reference to zz top  # reference to ronald reagan  # freeze frame  # profanity  # terrorize  # making out  # foul mouth  # perfection  # knee  # voice over narration  # nonlinear timeline  # telephone call  # boxing  # no opening credits  # younger version of character  # reference to the ice capades  # first date  # step brother  # bolt action rifle  # cheering crowd  # coughing  # hand on breast  # narrated by character  # complaining  # pump action shotgun  # figure skating costume  # reference to richard marx  # parakeet  # minneapolis minnesota  # falling down  # roommate  # door slammed on hand  # jogging in the woods  # lie detector  # clandestine meeting  # bragging  # mob of reporters  # teddy bear  # transcript of testimony  # nose bleed  # lawsuit  # award ceremony  # tulsa oklahoma  # spitting blood  # archival photographs during end credits 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: I.Tonya.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-YTS.mp4
Size: 1158621774 bytes (1.1 GiB), duration: 01:59:59, bitrate: 1287 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 131 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x534 [SAR 801:800 DAR 12:5], 1149 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) => 1282x534 (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: I.Tonya.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-YTS.mp4
Size: 2148093005 bytes (2.0 GiB), duration: 01:59:59, bitrate: 2387 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 131 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x800 [SAR 1:1 DAR 12:5], 2249 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Re: I, Tonya (2017)

Postby EMY » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:56 pm

updated BluRay 720P & 1080P
EMY

Return to 2017 Movies