New York, I Love You (2008)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsNew York, I Love You (2008)
RATING
GENREComedy, Drama, Romance
DirectorFatih Akin
WriterHu Hong
ActorsShia LaBeouf , Natalie Portman , Bradley Cooper , Hayden Christensen , Andy Garcia , Rachel Bilson , Irrfan Khan , Orlando Bloom , Christina Ricci , Maggie Q , Ethan Hawke , Chris Cooper , Robin Wright , Anton Yelchin , James Caan
PLOTEleven love stories set in one of the most loved and hated cities of the world, New York City.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English, French, Cantonese, Gujarati, Yiddish
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Eleven vignettes, all homages to New York City life, are presented. I. Ben (Hayden Christensen), a pickpocket, is attracted to Molly (Rachel Bilson) at first sight, and gets into an interesting "pissing match" with Molly's married lover, New York University professor Garry (Andy Garcia). II. Mansuhkhbai (Irrfan Khan), an orthodox Jain diamond wholesaler, and Rifka (Natalie Portman), an orthodox Jewish diamond retailer who is getting married tomorrow, learn that they have more in common than just diamonds. III. David (Orlando Bloom), a musician and music editor for a video being directed by Abarra, is having problems meeting Abarra's demands while he slowly falls for Abarra's assistant, Camille (Christina Ricci), who he's never met, but has only talked to on the telephone solely about work. IV. A young man believes he's made a powerful connection to a stranger, a young woman, in the simple act of lighting her cigarette, and proceeds to convince her of the same and as such that there is a future for them from that point on, and not at some unspecified time down the road. V. A high school senior, who has been dumped by his girlfriend just before senior prom, is given a gift by his local pharmacist, Mr. Riccoli (James Caan), the senior not understanding the full implication of the gift until the full process of prom night is over. VI. Each on their way to their first official date together after what started out solely as a one night stand, Gus (Bradley Cooper) and Lydia (Drea de Matteo) each contemplate not keeping the date. VII. Isabelle (Julie Christie), a retired opera diva, has returned to a hotel where she's stayed many times and where she has strong memories of encounters with a young bellhop. VIII. Brown-skinned Dante (Carlos Acosta) and white-skinned young adolescent Teya (Taylor Geare) spend time together in a park, most outsiders see a manny and his charge, not realizing the true nature of Dante and Teya's relationship. IX. In questioning why one of her elderly Eastern European customers chose her as the wanted subject for his next painting, a young Chinese herbalist may be inspired to create some art of her own. X. Anna (Robin Wright), who meets Alex (Chris Cooper) by chance on the street each going about their individual business, asks him a question, she having an ulterior motive while expecting a totally different reaction from him contrary to her motive... maybe. XI. Abe (Eli Wallach) and Mitzie (Cloris Leachman) are spending their 63rd Wedding Anniversary together, not always harmoniously. Interspersed between these eleven vignettes are even shorter ones, often tying together to another or to one of the eleven primary ones in some manner.

[IMDb Code] : tt0808399 0808399

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreDrama, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : New York, I Love You, New York, I Love You, Nova York, Eu Te Amo, Ню Йорк, обичам те, New York, je t'aime, New York, I Love You, New York, volim te, New York, rakkaudella, New York, I Love You, New York, je t'aime, New York, I Love You, Nea Yorki, s' agapo, New York, I Love You, New York, I Love You, Ohev otach, New York, New York, I Love You, New York, I Love You, ニューヨーク、アイラブユー, Niujorke, myliu Tave, Nueva York, te amo, Zakochany Nowy Jork, New York, I Love You, New York, te iubesc, Нью-Йорк, я люблю тебя, Njujork, volim te, New York, ljubezen moja, New York, I Love You, New York, I Love You, 紐約.我愛你, Seni Seviyorum New York, Нью-Йорк, я люблю тебе, New York, I Love You, New York, I Love You, New York, I Love You

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# new york city  # anthology film  # ensemble cast  # central park  # chrysler building  # empire state building  # grand central station  # lincoln center for the performing arts  # times square  # pantyhose  # fainting  # statue of liberty  # flower  # chinatown manhattan new york city  # watching tv  # portmanteau film  # omnibus film  # collection of short films  # collective filmmaking  # panties pulled down  # title co directed by female  # diamond  # park  # anniversary  # pickpocket  # wedding  # writer  # chinese  # nanny  # memory  # india  # singer  # composer  # hooker  # musician  # thief  # artist  # wheelchair  # pharmacist  # painting  # marriage  # hotel  # herbalist  # bellhop  # sex scene  # kissing  # f rated  # comma in title  # city name in title  # five word title  # grand piano  # chain link fence  # reciting poetry  # fast motion scene  # tuxedo  # corsage  # limousine  # 17 year old  # business card  # wine  # new york university  # bartender  # listening to music  # older man younger woman relationship  # vegetarian  # christian  # yiddish  # photo booth  # photograph  # voice over inner thoughts  # fifth avenue manhattan new york city  # mirror ball  # mirror  # chinese laundry  # chinese american  # dry cleaners  # shuffling gait  # cane  # limp  # no panties  # illness  # dying  # birth control pill  # black american  # african american  # reference to who's life is it anyway? the play  # reference to helen keller  # snow  # kissing a painting  # giving a toast  # male nanny  # umbrella  # rain  # 42nd street manhattan new york city  # coney island brooklyn new york city  # brighton beach brooklyn new york city  # broken hip  # moon  # sun  # bracelet  # dog  # bicycle  # metal detector  # reference to evelyn wood  # reference to american airlines  # flowers  # hotel manager  # blood  # paris france  # rome italy  # sucking blood from finger  # cutting one's finger  # artist's studio  # jumping out a window  # knocking on a door  # wish  # nervousness  # computer  # drawing  # overhead shot  # elevator  # g spot  # earphones  # jewish wedding  # urban setting  # coughing  # reference to tchaikovsky  # reference to dostoyevsky  # reference to gustav mahler  # hassidic jew  # 25 year old  # wallet  # new york city skyline  # williamsburg bridge  # bleeker street manhattan new york city  # charles street manhattan new york city  # jewelry store  # duamond exchange  # wedding ring  # 47th street manhattan new york city  # animated sequence  # pharmacy  # drugstore  # skateboarder  # hobo  # apparition  # luna  # hair  # gin and tonic  # lighting a cigarette  # sharing a taxi  # west african music  # mali  # to be or not to be  # newspaper clipping  # suitcase  # handshake  # cigarette lighter  # tavern on the green manhattan new york city  # shaving one's head  # video projected on the side of a building  # method acting  # applause  # little girl  # bare chested male  # underwear  # park bench  # bench  # flashback  # reference to the brothers karamazov the novel  # reference to crime and punishment the novel  # song  # singing  # photographer  # camera  # dancing in the street  # dancer  # seduction  # reading  # street life  # time lapse photography  # subjective camera  # sex in a park  # aspiring writer  # champagne  # being followed  # following someone  # old woman  # old man  # painter  # split screen  # undressing  # money  # bare butt  # male nudity  # female nudity  # virginity  # male virgin  # virgin  # drinking  # drink  # mother daughter relationship  # mother son relationship  # father daughter relationship  # father son relationship  # cell phone  # jew  # reference to bernardo bertolucci  # beach  # laundry  # opera singer  # dancing  # voice over narration  # reference to john lennon  # french  # bride and groom  # shaved head  # jainism  # teacher  # siren  # falling from a window  # brooklyn new york city  # wig  # video camera  # video artist  # telephone call  # taxi  # taxi driver  # subway  # sex standing up  # sex  # sex in public  # restaurant  # reference to tom cruise  # rabbi  # queens new york city  # prostitute  # physically handicapped person  # nosebleed  # multiple storyline  # male rear nudity  # making out  # making out in a car  # kiss  # interracial relationship  # infatuation  # husband wife relationship  # male female relationship  # high school prom  # hanging from a tree limb  # hallucination  # fountain  # flirting  # ex boyfriend ex girlfriend relationship  # elderly couple  # dry cleaning  # physical disability  # directed by star  # directed by several directors  # death  # dating  # cigarette smoking  # call girl  # cafe  # boyfriend girlfriend relationship  # book  # basketball  # bar  # bald woman  # apartment  # actress  # place name in title  # omnibus  # anthology 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: New.York.I.Love.You.2008.720p.BluRay.x264-YTS.mp4
Size: 930612427 bytes (888 MiB), duration: 01:43:18, bitrate: 1201 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 144 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x714 [SAR 1071:1072 DAR 120:67], 1049 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) => 1279x714 (und)
1080P
RG ( VIP Only )
ALFAFILE.NET
File: New.York.I.Love.You.2008.1080p.BluRay.x264-YTS.mp4
Size: 1781998912 bytes (1.7 GiB), duration: 01:43:18, bitrate: 2300 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 144 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x1072 [SAR 1:1 DAR 120:67], 2148 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2008 movies