My Bloody Valentine (2009)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsMy Bloody Valentine (2009)
RATING
GENREHorror, Mystery, Thriller
DirectorPatrick Lussier
WriterTodd Farmer
ActorsJensen Ackles , Jaime King , Kerr Smith , Betsy Rue , Edi Gathegi , Tom Atkins , Kevin Tighe , Megan Boone , Karen Baum , Joy de la Paz , Marc Macaulay , Todd Farmer , Jeff Hochendoner , Bingo OMalley , Liam Rhodes
PLOTTom returns to his hometown on the tenth anniversary of the Valentine's night massacre that claimed the lives of 22 people. Instead of a homecoming, Tom finds himself suspected of committing the murders, and it seems like his old fla
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

In the mining town of Harmony, a drilling accident is caused by the son of the owner, Tom Hanniger. The mine collapses, burying six miners alive. The rescue team finds only Harry Warden alive, but in coma, and the other miners murdered by his pickax, and they conclude that Harry killed them to save oxygen for himself. On Valentine's Day, Harry awakes from his coma in the local hospital, and he kills twenty-two people, including a group of teenagers that are partying in the mine. Harry is killed by the deputy, but the only survivors are Tom Hanniger, his girlfriend Sarah, their friend Axel Palmer and his girlfriend Irene. Ten years later, Tom returns to Harmony after the death of his father. Tom has decided to sell the Hanniger Mine, and finds that Sarah has married Axel, who is now the local sheriff, and they have a son named Noah. On Valentine's Day, Harry Warden also returns, seeking revenge against those that had escaped his pickax in the past, and Tom is accused by Axel and other locals, who in turn makes accusations against Axel.

[IMDb Code] : tt1179891 1179891

[Genres] : GenreHorror, GenreMystery, GenreThriller

[Also Known As] : My Bloody Valentine, Sangriento San Valentín 3D, My Bloody Valentine, Dia dos Namorados Macabro, Кървавият Свети Валентин, Meurtres à la St-Valentin 3D, My Bloody Valentine, Krvavo valentinovo 3D, Krvavý Valentýn, Minu verine valentinipäev, My Bloody Valentine, Meurtres à la Saint-Valentin, Meurtres à la St-Valentin 3D, My Bloody Valentine 3D, My Bloody Valentine 3D, Véres Valentin 3D, My Bloody Valentine, Bloody Valentine 3D, San Valentino di sangue, Bloody Valentine 3D, ブラッディ・バレンタイン 3D, Asiņainā Valentīndiena, Kruvinoji Valentino naktis, Sangriento San Valentín 3D, Sangriento San Valentín 3D, Krwawe walentynki 3D, Krwawe walentynki, São Valentim Sangrento, Infern de ziua indragostitilor 3D, Мой кровавый Валентин, Moj krvavi dan zaljubljenih, Krvavý Valentín, San Valentín sangriento, My Bloody Valentine 3D, Sevgililer günü katliamı 3D, Мій кривавий Валентин, My Bloody Valentine 3-D, My Bloody Valentine 3D, My Bloody Valentine 3D, My Bloody Valentine 3-D, My Bloody Valentine, Sangriento día de San Valentín - 3D, Sangriento San Valentín, Ngay Valentine Dam Mau

[Rating Groups] ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

[Popularity Groups] Top5000Popular

# masked killer  # valentine's day  # mining town  # dual identity  # boyfriend girlfriend relationship  # female frontal nudity  # female rear nudity  # remake  # slasher killer  # slasher  # characters murdered one by one  # graphic violence  # horror movie remake  # unknown killer  # masked murderer  # masked villain  # masked figure  # teen slasher  # mass murderer  # topless female nudity  # bare breasts  # psychotronic film  # canuxploitation  # sex scene  # gore  # grindhouse film  # intense violence  # alarm  # pickaxe  # child in jeopardy  # serial murder  # sex in a bed  # woman wears a miniskirt  # woman wears a short skirt  # slasher flick  # bloody violence  # 3 dimensional  # f word  # holiday horror  # slasher horror  # massacre  # impaled through eye  # torso cut in half  # cabin in the woods  # totem pole  # tv interview  # schizophrenic  # fight to the death  # double barreled shotgun  # american flag  # bare chested male  # stabbed in the stomach  # nude with a gun  # vigilante justice  # stabbed in the head  # stabbed in the eye  # stabbed in the chest  # shot in the stomach  # shot in the back  # premarital sex  # mental patient  # jaw ripped off  # husband wife relationship  # hole in chest  # hit with a shovel  # held at gunpoint  # ex boyfriend ex girlfriend relationship  # coal mine  # car crash  # breaking through a door  # breaking a mirror  # mine shaft  # truck driver  # stabbed to death  # stabbed in the heart  # stabbed through the chest  # stabbed through the chin  # stabbed in the neck  # stabbed in the mouth  # shovel through head  # severed finger  # psychopath  # mysterious villain  # mine owner  # heart ripped out  # head cut in half  # eye gouging  # decapitation  # clothes dryer  # burned body  # bar fight  # abandoned house  # camel toe  # cmnf  # thick labia 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Bloody.Valentine.2009.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 787197115 bytes (751 MiB), duration: 01:41:00, bitrate: 1039 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 92 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x688 [SAR 1:1 DAR 80:43], 943 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Bloody.Valentine.2009.1080p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 1453208028 bytes (1.4 GiB), duration: 01:41:00, bitrate: 1918 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 92 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x1040 [SAR 1:1 DAR 24:13], 1822 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2009 movies