My Soul to Take (2010)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsMy Soul to Take (2010)
RATING
GENREHorror, Mystery, Thriller
DirectorWes Craven
WriterWes Craven
ActorsMax Thieriot , John Magaro , Denzel Whitaker , Zena Grey , Nick Lashaway , Paulina Olszynski , Jeremy Chu , Emily Meade , Raul Esparza , Jessica Hecht , Frank Grillo , Danai Gurira , Harris Yulin , Shareeka Epps , Elena Hurst
PLOTA serial killer returns to his hometown to stalk seven children who share the same birthday as the date he was allegedly put to rest.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

In the sleepy town of Riverton, legend tells of a serial killer who swore he would return to murder the seven children born the night he died. Now, sixteen years later, people are disappearing again. Has the psychopath been reincarnated as one of the seven teens, or did he survive the night he was left for dead? Only one of the kids knows the answer. Adam "Bug" Heller (Max Thieriot) was supposed to die on the last night the Riverton Ripper wreaked havoc on that terrifying night. Unaware of terrifying crimes being committed to the seven children, he has been plagued by nightmares of their murders while not aware if they hold true or if he is simply imagining the scenes that haunt him. But if Bug hopes to save his friends from the monster that's returned, he must face an evil that won't rest...until it finishes the job it began the day he was born.

[IMDb Code] : tt0872230 0872230

[Genres] : GenreHorror, GenreMystery, GenreThriller

[Also Known As] : My Soul to Take, Tomaré tu alma, My Soul to Take, A Sétima Alma, Prends mon âme, My Soul to Take, Dušu nek' mi sebi vine, Vem si mou dusi, Minu hing ohverdamiseks, My Soul to Take, Les Sept de Riverton, My Soul to Take, My Soul to Take, Kleftis psyhon, Κλέφτης Ψυχών, Vedd a lelkem!, My Soul to Take - Il cacciatore di anime, Wes Craven's The Ripper, ウェス・クレイヴンズ ザ・リッパー, Espíritus, Mentes diabólicas, Zbaw mnie ode złego, A Sétima Alma, Ia sufletul meu 3D, Забери мою душу, Uzmi moju dušu, Vezmi si moju dušu, Almas condenadas, 生日劊樂, Satılık ruh, Забери мою душу, My Soul to Take, Untitled Wes Craven Project, 25/8, Bug, My Soul to Take 3D, My Soul to Take, My Soul to Take

[Rating Groups] ratedabove4 ratedabove3

# birthday  # slasher  # schizophrenia  # possession  # dual personality  # revenge  # bully  # multiple personality disorder  # characters murdered one by one  # murdered on birthday  # murder spree  # psycho murderer  # slasher murderer  # teenage murderer  # four word title  # grindhouse film  # teen slasher  # serial killer  # principal  # character repeats someone else's dialogue  # timeframe 1990s  # timeframe 2010s  # child in jeopardy  # murder  # evil  # psychopath  # nightmare  # teenage girl  # teenage boy  # teen horror  # body count  # rampage  # rage  # homicidal maniac  # maniac  # madman  # psycho terror  # terror  # serial murder  # evil man  # bad guy  # villain  # back from the dead  # psychopathic killer  # human monster  # blindness  # 2010s  # 1990s  # single parent  # supernatural power  # slasher flick  # hit in the crotch  # birthday present  # mother son relationship  # birthday cake  # dripping blood  # lifted by the throat  # 555 phone number  # foot chase  # praying  # talking to oneself  # coroner  # police detective  # teen smoking  # raised middle finger  # bare chested male  # railroad bridge  # villain not really dead cliche  # hospital  # slow motion scene  # shot in the back  # blood  # title appears in writing  # blind teenager  # dead teenager  # friend turned foe  # punched in the stomach  # letterman jacket  # switchblade  # hearing voices  # digital enhancement  # newscast  # murder of a pregnant woman  # police officer shot in the chest  # shooting a police officer  # stepmother stepdaughter relationship  # revelation  # shot in the forehead  # exploding car  # shot to death  # punched in the face  # ritual  # puppet  # psychiatrist  # shot in the chest  # dollhouse  # religious teen  # pregnant teen  # paramedic  # costume  # stabbed in the back  # soul  # hiding in a closet  # breaking through a door  # murder of a police officer  # hiding under a bed  # climbing through a window  # flashback  # face slap  # rocking horse  # brother sister relationship  # prologue  # younger version of character  # nurse  # indoor swimming pool  # cell phone  # looking at oneself in a mirror  # forest  # pistol  # husband murders wife  # abusive stepfather  # stepfather stepson relationship  # corpse  # child abuse  # stabbed to death  # stabbed in the chest  # thrown from a bridge  # jock  # knife  # high school  # blind child  # ambulance  # throat slitting  # massachusetts  # 3 dimensional  # death of friend  # death of mother  # title spoken by character  # surprise ending 

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Soul.To.Take.2010.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 787262268 bytes (751 MiB), duration: 01:47:17, bitrate: 978 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 95 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x544 [SAR 1:1 DAR 40:17], 878 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)
1080P
RG ( VIP Only )
ALFAFILE.NET
File: My.Soul.To.Take.1020.1080p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 1506110241 bytes (1.4 GiB), duration: 01:47:17, bitrate: 1871 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 95 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x816 [SAR 1:1 DAR 40:17], 1771 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2010 movies