2. Buy premium

3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

BRRIP I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013)

Top & popular movies of 2013

I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013) Current Popularity  #29350 

Postby ASN » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:51 am

I'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsI'm in Love with a Church Girl (2013)
RATING
GENRECrime, Drama, Romance
DirectorSteve Race
WriterGalley Molina
ActorsMichael Madsen , Zahn McClarnon , Martin Kove , Stephen Baldwin , Vincent Pastore , Adrienne Houghton , Ja Rule , Michael Rivera , Vernon Davis , Alicia Urizar , Kayvon Esmaili , David Jean Thomas , Jerry Rice , TBone , Liam Green
PLOTMiles Montego was king of the streets as a high-level drug trafficker. When Miles meets Vanessa, he's drawn to her beauty and her spirituality. As their connection grows, both are tested to their last ounce of faith in God in each other.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

Miles Montego (Ja Rule) has it all - cars, boats, good looks, mansion, money, women, but more importantly, he has a past. Miles is a retired high level drug trafficker who is now completely legitimate. Even though Miles has turned over a new leaf, the DEA can't seem to let him out of their sights. Miles' only downfall is that he is extremely loyal to his circle of friends and former colleagues who are not retired from the lucrative business. Struggling to keep on the right side of the law, Miles meets the one girl of his dreams but she's not the usual type of girl that he's used to dating. Vanessa (Adrienne Bailon) is a church girl in every sense of the word. They are tested to their last ounce of faith and strength in God and each other. God continues to chip away at Miles through struggles from his past, having to live up to his reputation, feelings of unworthiness, the death of his mother, federal charges, his friends being indicted, the strain on his relationship with Vanessa, almost losing her in a near fatal car accident, and finally the spiritual breakdown and one on one with God that brings Miles to his knees.

[IMDb Code] : tt1618432 1618432

[Genres] : GenreCrime, GenreDrama, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : I'm in Love with a Church Girl, I'm in Love with a Church Girl, Pregando o Amor, I'm in Love with a Church Girl, Me enamore de una chica cristiana, Я влюбился в монашку, I'm in Love with a Church Girl, I'm in Love with a Church Girl

[Rating Groups] ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: I.am.in.Love.with.a.Church.Girl.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
Size: 910623325 bytes (868 MiB), duration: 01:58:33, bitrate: 1024 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 93 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709/bt709/unknown), 1280x536, 926 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2013 Movies