Someone to Watch Over Me (1987)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsSomeone to Watch Over Me (1987)
RATING
GENRECrime, Drama, Romance
DirectorRidley Scott
WriterHoward Franklin
ActorsTom Berenger , Mimi Rogers , Lorraine Bracco , Jerry Orbach , John Rubinstein , Andreas Katsulas , Tony DiBenedetto , James E Moriarty , Mark Moses , Daniel Hugh Kelly , Harley Cross , Joanne Baron , Anthony Bishop , David Berman , Sharon K Brecke
PLOTA married New York cop falls for the socialite murder witness he's been assigned to protect.
More DetailsMPAA Rating : R
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

In Queens, Mike Keegan is celebrating with his wife Ellie, his son Tommy and friends his recent promotion to detective in a precinct in Manhattan. Meanwhile, in a fancy club, the socialite Claire Gregory witnesses the murder of the owner of the place by the powerful mobster Joey Venza. Mike is assigned to protect her in the night shift in her apartment in Manhattan. When Venza threatens Claire, the contact of Mike with Claire gets closer and conflicts him, dividing between the love for his family and the heat passion for Claire and the fascination for her world.

[IMDb Code] : tt0094008 0094008

[Genres] : GenreCrime, GenreDrama, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : Someone to Watch Over Me, Peligro en la noche, Someone to Watch Over Me, Der Mann im Hintergrund, Perigo na Noite, Някой да ме пази, Traquée, Someone to Watch Over Me, Detektiv i dama, Hun så det ske, I skuggan av ett mord, Erään murhan varjossa, Traquée, Der Mann im Hintergrund, Kapoios na me prosehei, Κάποιος να με προσέχει, Testőrbőrben, Chi protegge il testimone, 誰かに見られてる, Sergėtojas, Peligro en la noche, Vitne i fare, Osaczona, Na Vigília da Noite, Cineva care sa ma apere, Детектив и дама, Detektiv in dama, Тот, кто меня бережет, La sombra del testigo, I skuggan av ett brott, 情人保鏢, Someone to Watch Over Me, Someone to Watch Over Me, Peligro en la noche, Der Mann im Hintergrund, Detektiv in dama, Detektiv i dama, Детектив и дама

[Rating Groups] ratedabove6 ratedabove5 ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP YIFY MP4 )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
1080P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET
File: Someone.To.Watch.Over.Me.1987.1080p.BluRay.x264-YTS.mp4
Size: 1847825533 bytes (1.7 GiB), duration: 01:46:29, bitrate: 2313 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 158 kb/s (und)
Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1920x1040 [SAR 1:1 DAR 24:13], 2148 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to Classic Movies