Genres: Sci-Fi MoviesComedyActionAdventureCrimeThrillerHorrorAnimationFamilyFantasyDramaMysteryRomance
Years: NEW2019181716151413121110090807060504030201001999989796959493929190OlderTV Shows
The site is now completely ad-free but we now need you support by buying new premium accounts through our links to keep it alive... we'll entirely depend on that now

YIFY Fargo (1996)

Top rated & popular movies of 1996
  • Advertisement

If you wish to help us, please buy a NEW Keep2Share or RAPIDGATOR account from the download links in this page

YIFY Fargo (1996)

Postby ASN » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:28 am

Fargo (1996)

Details :
[RATING] ===== [ 8.1/10 from 471,404 Votes / Metascore: 85/100 ]
[GENRE] ===== [ Crime , Drama , Thriller ]
[Director] ===== [ Joel Coen , Ethan Coen ]
[Writer] ===== [ Ethan Coen,Joel Coen ]
[STARS] ===== [ William H Macy , Steve Buscemi , Peter Stormare , Kristin RudrAd , Harve Presnell , Tony Denman , Gary Houston , Sally Wingert , Kurt Schweickhardt , Larissa Kokernot , Melissa Peterman , Steve Reevis , Warren Keith , Steve Edelman , Sharon Anderson ]
[PLOT] ===== [ Jerry Lundegaard's inept crime falls apart due to his and his henchmen's bungling and the persistent police work of the quite pregnant Marge Gunderson. ]

IMDb Top250 : Image ( #153 )

MPAA Rating : R

More Info : Image IMDb Link

Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , SubScene , OpenSubtitles

Torrents : Image 720P Image 1080P

Samples:

720p YIFY BRRIP Quality

Release Nfo :
Size: 395.66 MB
Quality: 720p
Language: English
Run Time: 98 min
MPR: R

DOWNLOAD Links :
Image Uploadgig.com
Image Rapidgator.net

No Password/Captcha

1080p YIFY BRRIP Quality

Release Nfo :
Size: 1.44 GB
Quality: 1080p
Language: English
Run Time: 98 min
MPR: R

DOWNLOAD Links :

Support Us By Saying Thanks
Image Please leave a reply here

ASN
Site Admin

Re: Fargo (1996)

Postby studapples » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 pm

Thanks very much.
studapples

Re: Fargo (1996)

Postby MrMagoo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Thanks s and also thank s for using Rapidgator.
MrMagoo

Fargo 1996

Postby Serfermep » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:32 am

Ambi stole my opening line. This was probably the show I was most looking forward to coming back this year I watched the first season when it first came out so every few weeks I got to wondering when it would be back, which is remarkable given that I am so sick of cop shows. Theres so many of them that theyre probably my least favourite genre of scripted television, especially when they dont have to be set as a cop show but Ive ranted about that recently elsewhere so Ill move on to the show.

Given True Detectives huge letdown of a second season, I was mildly aware that the same could happen with Fargo starting a new plot but I wasnt too concerned since I have faith in the Coen Brothers. The first season was fantastic and I would say better than the movie. This seasons quality I would say is on par with the first but Id still say the first season is my favourite based on how wrapped up I was in the plot, though I wont make my decision until its finished. I love this storyline being based on what was really just a vague throwaway line from last year and the most recent episode is among my favourites. Ive always liked Nick Offerman but that may just be his finest scene in anything hes ever done.

I think Ive put my finger on what tips the first season in my preference, which is the chemistry between Thorton and Freeman and how they played off each other. The actors this season are fantastic but I cant think of any two that have that special brand of friction. "Lester, have you been a bad boy?" And I guess that was a more unique villain-relationship than the sort of turf war thats going on this year thats been done before, though not nearly as effortlessly and naturally as Fargo.

Fargo is by far my favourite cop show, probably ever I loved Dexter but it had a lot of faults and this doesnt have any yet, and is one of my favourite shows on at the moment.
Serfermep

Return to 1996 Movies