2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

TS/cam releases really?

Place for all other topics

TS/cam releases really?

Postby Hoxxy » Fri May 29, 2015 5:54 pm

I like most I'm guessing come here for the high quality releases posted and happy to wait until such time a brrip quality version is available , but now I see a TS/cam (Avangers Age of Ultron) release, I must admit I was a little disappointed when I noticed WebDl releases being posted a while back but some of these can be of good quality so I didn't say anything back then but now with this TS/cam release I can't help myself.

I think those that come here are those that don't mind waiting for a quality release nor have the need to brag to friends down the pub or where ever that they "already watched it" so why start posting inferior releases now?
I think releasing these kind of releases will only depreciate the level of reputation you have built up so far and maybe even lose members where I think your goal is to try and gain them.

If nothing else please create a new forum category for these inferior releases where they can be posted and hidden away to those not interested in them.

Your board, your ideals, just my 2 cents ;)
Hoxxy

Re: TS/cam releases really?

Postby moyyygle » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Personally I don't mind them. They're far and few between and I think its cool that the site is facilitating the demand for big releases like Avengers or Fast and Furious 7 for those who don't want to wait. Plus you always have the option of not downloading and scrolling past.
moyyygle

Re: TS/cam releases really?

Postby missey102 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:09 am

I agree. I come to site because I can trust that each release is going to be of high quality and I dont mind waiting to get that high quality. I dont want to waste my time downloading a movie if its cam or TS. Agree with your suggestion of a category to post these in so they dont get mixed up with the quality releases.
missey102

Return to General Discussion