2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

RARBG releases

Place for all other topics

RARBG releases

Postby zetk » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 am

Hi ASN, i appreciate all your hard work, but i need to ask, why u started using RARBG releases?
They was never good encoders in past and even now, when they increased their releases sizes, they still have big problems with huge pixelization in alot of scenes.
Newer YIFY/YTS/ETRG 720p releases haved better picture quality overall than most RARBG 1080p releases.
I don't mind bigger file size, i download alot of movies in 1080p also, but what pisses me off, that i download something which is bigger, but quality is still worse than it used to be.
Only thing which RARBG have better, is 5.1 sound, but i dont think many users will appreciate it at all.
zetk

Re: RARBG releases

Postby ASN » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Whenever possible the etrg releases are chosen over the rarbg ones but most of the times they are too late ... etrg didn't release any rip since 8 days
The new yts is also too late compared to rarbg releases
As for the qualities ... I believe they are nearly the same ... the only downside is the bigger size of rarbg's as they are re-encoding using h264 not x264
If you see marked pixelization, its mostly a problem with your installed codecs ...
I recommend trying Potplayer & the latest klite codecs to see if there is a difference
ASN
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion