Genres: Sci-Fi MoviesComedyActionAdventureCrimeThrillerHorrorAnimationFamilyFantasyDramaMysteryRomance
Years: NEW201716151413121110090807060504030201001999989796959493929190OlderTV Shows

1fichier is dead.

Place for all other topics
  • Advertisement

If you wish to help us, please buy a NEW Keep2Share or RAPIDGATOR account from the download links in this page

Re: 1fichier is dead.

Postby djt_one » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:16 pm

I used the 1 year access offer for 1 euro and paid using a paysafecard voucher that I got at the local shop. It was as easy as topping up a pay as you mobile - simple.
djt_one

Postby ASN » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:52 pm

I evaluated 1fichier & uptobox over the past days & I found 1fichier to be even better than before ... now the premium account only costs 3.1$ dollars / year instead of 32$ before ... & their premium access package only costs a dollar & 10 cents per year (it was 15.5 $ before) that is less than 10 cents per month!! ... as for free users, all you have to do is to change your ip address every 3 files & if you don't download a lot of files per week you will not notice a big difference...

For uptobox I found that it has much more annoying ads as well as many restrictions & bandwidth limitations for many countries & their premium is costing much more than 1fichier...

So, I still prefer 1fichier over uptobox & will continue using it ... I can't use both hosts right now
ASN
Site Admin

Postby Redking » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:29 pm

I hope 1fichier stays OK for a while.

They are by far the best host for us free users! I can use a vpn I got as a gift so changing ip's is easy and I'm in debt way more than I can cover, so sites like this and hosts like them make up for not being able to afford tv.

Hopefully premium link generator sites will start converting for 1fichier like they do some other hosts if the need arises, but so far from my end I have not encountered any change in 1fichier free use. Even just dl'd a 49 GB rar of the original Star Trek run as free user, and it was a great speed, just a few hours. Maybe new changes haven't hit my area yet?

Whatever happens is ok with me since I know beggars can't be choosers and things like what go on here are not as much fun for businesses as individuals, so I always expect things to be in a constant state of change.
Redking

Postby Akuma » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:38 am

it's better to get 10USD in bitcoin. buy 1f premium account and rest donate to best-movies. info :D
Akuma

Postby millerah » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:23 pm

I tried downloading from 1fichier the past few days. Their conditions have changed.

Now free downloads are limited to 50KB/s or 100 KB/s for registered users. Your 1080p files would take hours and hours to download. Gone are the three free downloads per week at full speed. Cost for access is up to 10 euros for one year at wholesale. You must add on reseller or processing fees. There is no guarantee that 1ficier will still be around in a year's time.

One way or another you have always provided a way to download your content for free. Not everyone can afford to pay. In addition, many of us download from different sources who use different services.

At present I am using your links for the 720p files with links to Openload. Perhaps you could split your 1080p files and post multiple links on that service if it has a file size limit. Openload at certain times of the day allows for simultaneous downloads. There are other alternatives as well, perhaps as a temporary measure until you find something more permanent.

Eventually, once the search is working again on Warez BB, if you can't find a new free site for the 1080p files, I'll search Warez for other options from posters who do. It will mean some inconvenience. You are tops, but you should keep abreast of the changing landscape. 1fichier is virtually finished as a free service.
millerah

Postby ASN » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:08 pm

I noticed that they increased their prices again to their regular 30 and 10 Euros / year (btw, premium access plan which costs 10 euros offer the exact same service for the downloaders as that of the premium account)
Openload is limited to 1GB & deletes the files incredibly fast
As I can't still find a better alternative yet, I guess I'll still wait for them to adapt their prices or service in the next few weeks... If they didn't, I will start adding uptobox as it's the currently the best option

Note that I might stop uploading to them in the near future, so i don't actually recommend buying premium now
ASN
Site Admin

Postby Maciste » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:47 pm

I see you started uploading 720p rips to Openload which is fantastic, since it gives most of us full speed.
But I wonder if you could upload 1080p rips as well, maybe split them into 2 or 3 files or does this breach some kind of "only 1 single link per file" policy?
Maciste

Previous

Return to General Discussion