Genres: Sci-Fi MoviesComedyActionAdventureCrimeThrillerHorrorAnimationFamilyFantasyDramaMysteryRomance
Years: NEW201716151413121110090807060504030201001999989796959493929190OlderTV Shows

1fichier is dead.

Place for all other topics
  • Advertisement

If you wish to help us, please buy a NEW Keep2Share or RAPIDGATOR account from the download links in this page

1fichier is dead.

Postby marcostner » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Not dead but may as well be. The filehosting site has changed it's rules.

If you check on the main page, they've made a notice regarding not being able to take credit cards for premium payments, limiting download speeds to 3 downloads only per week, and at a speed of less than or equal to 50kb/s.

Before I was able to download 1080p 2GB+ files on 500+kb/s

Please consider hosting 1080p files on other hosts instead. It's almost as bad as keep2share download speeds of 30+kb/s, but the limited 3 downloads only per week of 1fichier now and the SUPER long wait time before you can download is a fucking joke.

Here are a few suggestions that give fast download speed even to free users:
- mega . nz
- share-online
- uptobox
marcostner

Re: 1fichier is dead.

Postby ASN » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:30 am

How much speed are you guys getting from uptobox and what is the daily limits

-Update- 10 Dec

I evaluated 1fichier & uptobox over the past days & I found 1fichier to be even better than before ... now the premium account only costs 3.1$ dollars / year instead of 32$ before ... & their premium access package only costs a dollar & 10 cents per year (it was 15.5 $ before) that is less than 10 cents per month!! ... as for free users, all you have to do is to change your ip address every 3 files & if you don't download a lot of files per week you will not notice a big difference...

For uptobox I found that it has much more annoying ads as well as many restrictions & bandwidth limitations for many countries & their premium is costing much more than 1fichier...

So, I still prefer 1fichier over uptobox & will continue using it ... I can't use both hosts right now
ASN
Site Admin

Postby millerah » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:54 am

There is also uploadrocket. Downloads used to be as fast as 1fichier, but lately they have gotten somewhat slower. Uploadrocket requests a captcha for each download, but allows for more than one download at a time.

The same is true for openload already used here. It allows concurrent downloads at certain times of the day and at those times can be very fast.

I have seen the new rules on 1fichier and my understanding is you have 3 unlimited downloads at fast speed and after that downloads are less than 50KB/s. Look at the rest of the table: Wait between downloads, 3without/week and 2 to 6 hours.

From my experience of several years, every download service that offers high speed and is free has a shelf life. Eventually they remove the fast service. ASN has been very good in adjusting to this and is fairly flexible. Remember firedrive/putlocker?

There may be ways around certain limitations. A site generally identifies you by your IP address. Change the IP address (reboot your router/modem) and you might start from scratch. However, this can be a nuisance.
millerah

Postby Akuma » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:45 pm

1fichier still considering as free service. they asking only 1EUR/year for premium download speed. please do not remove 1f links.

"That means, on some solutions, if you pay 1 € only 20 cents comes to us, and, on them we have fees and taxes (VAT, IS, ...).
That's why, we will adapt prices on the payment method. "
Akuma

Postby batman99 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Sucks to hear about 1fichier that was the predominant free link I use on this site.

mega nz, google drive and uptobox :D are both good alternatives although in my experience mega nz links tend to get taken down fairly quickly.

openload is also a fairly good alternative.
batman99

Postby Akuma » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:31 pm

mega has "Free bandwidth quota exceeded" problem and it's 50gb space. for 8~10tb asn have to create many accounts. however i think this bandwidth problem can be solve if downloader import links to his account and then download, not sure though.

uptobox is good, they have Happy hour, i think they enable happy hour randomly. also they have 30min to 60min wait time as well. :lol:

clicknupload also good.

anyway if we cannot even consider to spend 1EUR/Year for 1fichier premium account, there is nothing to say.
Akuma

Postby Falkerz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 pm

It's a real shame about 1fichier. One of the few decent file hosts, regardless of the file type.

Having web facing bare-metal servers is always fast(ish) but inherently riskier, and costly.

clicknupload tends to be half decent, provided the links stay alive.

It's almost like those big companies like the MPAA don't want people to use the internet for its original purpose...
Falkerz

Postby millerah » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 pm

The 1 euro yearly fee is for 1fichier's Access offer not Premium. However, to purchase the access offer you have limited options and there are charges for them. I checked out the wire transfer option at Western Union. The price in Canadian dollars is $6.48 which is about 4.55 Euro.

It would help if people would relate their experiences paying for and using the Access offer. Access does not give access to 1fichier's premium servers. I have no experience with it, but it sounds like an enhanced free service.

Another problem with a subscription is that it is not guaranteed. Sites like Rapidgator have been around a long time and arte relatively stable, but others less so. 1fichier has acknowledged financial difficulties, can one sure they will still be around in a year? If uploaders stop using 1fichier or cut back their use, there will be less material available on that site making a subscription much less useful.

Ulozto net is another free site, but download speeds are at most 300 KB/s. My experience is a 1GB file takes about an hour to download. You cannot use a download manager or have multiple downloads, but with a little patience the download gets done.

Downloading fast and free means periodic adjustments and switching to new services.
millerah

Postby MOOGERFOOGER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:24 pm

For me everything works great with 1F 720 and 1080p,no problems
MOOGERFOOGER

Postby Akuma » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:43 pm

it's best to buy using bitcoin. or find reseller who is selling premium account with paypal. i have bought premium and access offer, could not see any download speed difference.
Akuma

Next

Return to General Discussion