Genres: Sci-Fi MoviesComedyActionAdventureCrimeThrillerHorrorAnimationFamilyFantasyDramaMysteryRomance
Years: NEW201716151413121110090807060504030201001999989796959493929190OlderTV Shows
The site is now completely ad-free but we now need you support by buying new premium accounts through our links to keep it alive... we'll entirely depend on that now

Donations

Place for all other topics
  • Advertisement

If you wish to help us, please buy a NEW Keep2Share or RAPIDGATOR account from the download links in this page

Donations

Postby ASN » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:20 am

We now are in need for your donation, it will be used to cover our server costs & other needed monthly subscriptions to keep both this site & (yify.info) active & running

You will be added to the Donors list ...

If you bought an account or donated via bitcoin, please leave a reply here to make sure your donation is successfully counted</strong> <br>

Thanks a lot for your help
ASN
Site Admin

Re: Latest site updates + Donation requests

Postby toadoftoadhall » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:02 pm

its a pity you lost the paypal money, I bet it wasnt refunded to the doners, just stolen by paypal.
I looked at the other 2 things you have to donate, and not too eager to join in more payment companies, just so risky about companies being hacked.
I already use Rpnet to dl, so dont need an uploaded account, though would be good to know how much you would recieve from such a purchase. If it was a good amount, would be worth doing, if on the other hand it was a paltry sum, not worth it.

Alternativley, how about selling something on ebay, a Yify badge, or a poster to download, for say $5, . Genuine sale, not sure what ebay or paypal could do about that.

all the best for the new year, thanks for all the good work
toadoftoadhall

Return to General Discussion