2. Buy premium

3. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

Buy from #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

2. Send us this message

1. Buy a gift card code

online or from any store

2. Send us this message

BRRIP The Prince and Me II: The Royal Wedding (2006)

Top rated & popular movies of 2006

The Prince and Me II: The Royal Wedding (2006) Current Popularity  #17363 

Postby ASN » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:34 am

The Prince and Me II: The Royal Wedding (2006)Image
Cover
Samples (click to enlarge)
DetailsThe Prince and Me II: The Royal Wedding (2006)
RATING
GENREComedy, Family, Romance
DirectorCatherine Cyran
WriterAllison Robinson
ActorsLuke Mably , Kam Heskin , Maryam dAbo , Clemency BurtonHill , Jonathan Firth , Jim Holt , David Fellowes , Daniel Cerny , David Fisher , Mirek Hrabe , Paulina Nemcova , Lana Likic , Dan Brown , Andrea Miltner , Zdenek Maryska
PLOTWeeks before the royal wedding, the evil Norwegian prince Albert finds an old law that can force the crown prince of Denmark to marry Albert's two-faced daughter instead of his lovely, American fiancee. The two women "battle".
More DetailsMPAA Rating : PG
Country of Origin: USA
Language: English
More Info : IMDb Link
Subtitles : YIFYsubtitles , OpenSubtitles

With just weeks before their royal wedding, Paige and Edvard find their relationship and the Danish monarchy in jeopardy when an old law is brought to light, stating that an unmarried heir to the throne may marry only a woman of noble blood or else he must relinquish his crown.

[IMDb Code] : tt0477072 0477072

[Genres] : GenreComedy, GenreFamily, GenreRomance

[Also Known As] : The Prince & Me II: The Royal Wedding, The Prince & Me 2: The Royal Wedding, The Prince & Me 2, Um Príncipe em Minha Vida 2: O Casamento Real, Принцът и аз II: Кралска сватба, Princ a já 2, The Prince & Me II: Det royale bryllup, Minä ja prinssi 2 - kuninkaalliset häät, Le prince et moi - Mariage royal, Der Prinz & ich - Die königliche Hochzeit, O prigipas ki ego 2: O vasilikos gamos, Én és a hercegem 2. - A királyi esküvő, Un principe tutto mio 2: Un matrimonio da favola, El príncipe y yo II: La boda real, Książę i ja: Królewskie wesele, Eu si printul II: Nunta regala, Принц и я: Королевская свадьба, Prinsen & jag 2: Det kungliga bröllopet, 麻雀變王妃2, Prens ve Ben 2: Kraliyet Düğünü, The Prince & Me II: The Royal Wedding

[Rating Groups] ratedabove4 ratedabove3

ResolutionDownload LinksRelease Info ( BRRIP   )
720P
RAPIDGATOR.NET
ALFAFILE.NET

Instant Watch ( VIP Only )

to watch the movie online without any ads or limits.

ASN
Site Admin

Return to 2006 Movies